Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Shell

Another Air Miles/Shell promotion

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2012 4:48 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes

[Shell] Another Air Miles/Shell promotion

** NOTE: This seems to be an EXCLUSIVE offer for those who received the email and clicked the opt-in button in the email **

Shell Retail Earn up to 75 BONUS reward miles

Earn up to 75 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with 4 fuel purchases at Shell before July 8, 2012. No coupons required!

Here's how:

Earn 60 Bonus reward miles with 4 Shell fuel purchases (minimum $30 fuel purchase per transaction).

Plus

Earn 15 extra Bonus reward miles after you complete 4 transactions.

Just make your fuel purchases at Shell before July 8, 2012 and your reward miles will be automatically posted to your Collector Account.

Terms and Conditions

Offers valid until July 8, 2012 at participating Shell locations. Earn 15 Bonus AIR MILES® reward miles with a minimum $30 fuel purchase at Shell. Earn 15 extra Bonus reward miles with 4 qualifying fuel purchases during the promotional period. One Bonus offer per transaction and not valid with any other offers. This is an EXCLUSIVE offer and is non-transferable. Collector must click on "Opt-in" in the promotional email before July 8, 2012 to qualify for this offer. No cash surrender value. Maximum number of Bonus reward miles to be awarded on this offer is 75. Please allow up to 8 weeks post-promotion for Bonus reward miles to be awarded to your Collector Account.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
7 replies
Deal Guru
Sep 9, 2003
10595 posts
4839 upvotes
Burnaby
Still waiting on my points that I was supposed to receive for the previous promo that ended May 6th!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
crimsona wrote: Still waiting on my points that I was supposed to receive for the previous promo that ended May 6th!

Same here actually.
I have participated in similiar promotions 3 times. The first time I emailed Air Miles and they added the miles to my account after a couple back-and-forth emails. The second time the bonus miles got into my account automatically within a month. The third time, still waiting, but sent them an missing miles request yesterday.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2005
4516 posts
159 upvotes
bah i've given up on these air miles promotions. i ALWAYS end up having to chase cx support for the points, and i realized it's not really worth my time lol

i still exclusively pump at shell (for other reasons), but these air miles promotions are just meaningless if the system doesn't work
Mar 2, 2005
977 posts
553 upvotes
crimsona wrote: Still waiting on my points that I was supposed to receive for the previous promo that ended May 6th!

Waiting here too
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
4409 posts
819 upvotes
im waiting too.......no pts from promotion ever add up to my account
bs
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
My wife and USE to fill every 2 days at shell.40$ each and have done all these promos but have only ever received the bonus miles 1 time last year.Its not worth the time calling in.We now just go to SS and collect the bucks
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
blazed16 wrote: My wife and USE to fill every 2 days at shell.40$ each and have done all these promos but have only ever received the bonus miles 1 time last year.Its not worth the time calling in.We now just go to SS and collect the bucks

I do that as well. 2c per liter is much better vs AM's.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)