Automotive

Locked: Another pick-up truck driver caught vandalizing a Tesla - all caught on Tesla's sentry mode security

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2019 3:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
4684 posts
3748 upvotes

Another pick-up truck driver caught vandalizing a Tesla - all caught on Tesla's sentry mode security

Love the guys shirt and unfortunately reinforce the stereotype of the pickup fossil fuel loving crowd

Share:
36 replies
Sr. Member
May 2, 2017
792 posts
1019 upvotes
The irony of vandalizing a car built in the USA while wearing a 'Merica T-Shirt...
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2776 posts
2039 upvotes
Toronto
How do we know the Tesla didn't kick stuff off by putting that dent into the truck? Both are wrong but trying to victimize one over the other is daft.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14247 posts
4010 upvotes
Montréal
WMPCOT wrote: How do we know the Tesla didn't kick stuff off by putting that dent into the truck? Both are wrong but trying to victimize one over the other is daft.
Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.

Hope those 2 get what's coming to them.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Sr. Member
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
tranquility922 wrote: Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.

Hope those 2 get what's coming to them.
A truck is a hickmobile?
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14247 posts
4010 upvotes
Montréal
mapleleafs92 wrote: A truck is a hickmobile?
Combo of those 2 idiots+stereotypical vehicle.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 6, 2010
14433 posts
8821 upvotes
Toronto
TheTall wrote: The irony of vandalizing a car built in the USA while wearing a 'Merica T-Shirt...
It was the guy wearing the oneil shirt, not the american shirt. Did we watch the same video? You rfders and your hypocrisy.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
3395 posts
639 upvotes
koffey wrote: It was the guy wearing the oneil shirt, not the american shirt. Did we watch the same video? You rfders and your hypocrisy.
Merica guy does door ding the tesla no doubt. We also don't know what he is doing with his right hand, as he leans on the tesla to open his door, probably scratching it up some more....
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14247 posts
4010 upvotes
Montréal
azn_dan wrote: Merica guy does door ding the tesla no doubt. We also don't know what he is doing with his right hand, as he leans on the tesla to open his door, probably scratching it up some more....
Yup, plus he's not doing anything to stop the other guy and condoning it. Guilty by association.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 7, 2007
4111 posts
1603 upvotes
Ignorance is the scourge of humankind.
Sr. Member
Jul 26, 2011
508 posts
520 upvotes
NORTH YORK
tranquility922 wrote: Yup, plus he's not doing anything to stop the other guy and condoning it. Guilty by association.
These 2 are morons and nothing condones them vandalizing someone else's property.

And I don't care what gender, race, age, nationality they are. A bad person is a bad person regardless of any of those traits.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 6, 2010
14433 posts
8821 upvotes
Toronto
azn_dan wrote: Merica guy does door ding the tesla no doubt. We also don't know what he is doing with his right hand, as he leans on the tesla to open his door, probably scratching it up some more....
Door dings happen, could be the wind, lol. The other thing at hand, why care what type of car is vandalised and what type of vehicle the owner drives? Cars get vandlised all the time, why do we care A) that it was caught on camera and B) what type of car is it?

Seems some posters in this thread are no different than the ones being mocked in the video.
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Guru
User avatar
Sep 21, 2010
14247 posts
4010 upvotes
Montréal
mapleleafs92 wrote: These 2 are morons and nothing condones them vandalizing someone else's property.

And I don't care what gender, race, age, nationality they are. A bad person is a bad person regardless of any of those traits.
I said one dude is approving the other guy's actions. Sure, agreed w what you said.
The richest 1% of this country owns half our country’s wealth, 5 trillion dollars, one-third of that comes from hard work, two-thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons, and what I do.. <find the rest>
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2006
1421 posts
608 upvotes
Toronto
koffey wrote: Door dings happen, could be the wind, lol. The other thing at hand, why care what type of car is vandalised and what type of vehicle the owner drives? Cars get vandlised all the time, why do we care A) that it was caught on camera and B) what type of car is it?

Seems some posters in this thread are no different than the ones being mocked in the video.
Well there is a long thread on D-Bag Parking - seems like everyone (including yourself) are no different Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 6, 2010
14433 posts
8821 upvotes
Toronto
bst wrote: Well there is a long thread on D-Bag Parking - seems like everyone (including yourself) are no different Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Normally the immediate response is I'm an idiot for driving my 6 figure automobile to walmart when I should have taken my pos corolla and therefore I deserve getting door dings and keyed according to people like you Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
DYI difficulty scale:
0-joke
10-no joke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2016
18838 posts
2425 upvotes
Out west
tranquility922 wrote: Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.

Hope those 2 get what's coming to them.
I own and drive a truck, daily. So Im automatically a hick? How so
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
35228 posts
21214 upvotes
Center of Universe
WikkiWikki wrote: I own and drive a truck, daily. So Im automatically a hick? How so
Why do you randomly come in threads taking things so personal?
Banned
Aug 3, 2005
1235 posts
1166 upvotes
those shirts + pick up = white trash hicks...

nothing else to see here.
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
2776 posts
2039 upvotes
Toronto
tranquility922 wrote: Srsly? Being careless and hitting that hickmobile? Not realistic and the angle's too high, butt nuff w the crazy assumptions.
Funny because that sort of self superiority, the one you're on is probably the same kind those hickmobile drivers have.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 28, 2016
18838 posts
2425 upvotes
Out west
vkizzle wrote: Why do you randomly come in threads taking things so personal?
Why do certain people in this forum get to say things and others cant?

Top