Expired Hot Deals

Another Zeller's printable coupon!!!...

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2012 2:45 pm
55 replies
Feb 28, 2007
23 posts
4 upvotes
Damn, I was hoping for another 50% coupon.
Mar 21, 2011
21 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
No one will want to ever shop there again and pay even close to normal prices after that %50 off spree :lol:
Banned
Aug 9, 2011
685 posts
334 upvotes
TORONTO
Lurknomore wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 11:58 am
...But this time it's only $5 off $35 :| . Works out to be a little over 14% off, so basically like tax free. Good if you're gonna shop at Zeller's anyway. Valid from January 14-19.

https://www.facebook.com/ZellersCanada? ... 2544333196
This is how they make it up to customers? A direct ***** slap in the face of all the customers that complained about the last coupon sale. :lol:

Somewhere in Canada:

Act 1: December 2o11

Zellers secret HQ Canada:
Big Wig 1: "We need to address customers complaints about our "mistake" promo."

Big Wig 2:"How about another coupon promo in the new year?"

Big Wig 1:"Great idea. We need to teach those unruley customers a lesson for all their complaints."

Big Wig 2:"How about 15% off most products? Maybe then they'll appreciate the 50% off next time."

Big Wig 1:"15% is too high. Make it 14% and they better be happy this time or next time we'll only offer 10%."

(Laughter erupts filling the conference room and the two Big Wigs go back to shredding customer complaint letters/emails.)

The above story if purely fictional. The characters in this story are purely fictional. Any similarities between them and real individuals are purely coincidental.
Visit my Twitter page for more deals not posted on forums:
http://twitter.com/#!/1dvdswapper
From my family to you. Wishing everyone a Happy/Healthy Holidays and New Year.
My WALMART: Runnymede and StClair.
[OP]
Jan 22, 2009
153 posts
25 upvotes
awagawa wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:08 pm
Damn, I was hoping for another 50% coupon.
Me too :( . I wished I'd jumped on that as soon as I saw the thread. Missed out on the Kitchenaid mixer. Anyone have an extra one or don't want it anymore at cost, pm me?
trikiliki wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:10 pm
No one will want to ever shop there again and pay even close to normal prices after that %50 off spree :lol:
And the way they handled their "misprint" :facepalm: .
Jun 13, 2010
443 posts
60 upvotes
Wow Zellers significantly beefed up its coupon terms : "...reserves the right to dishonour and confiscate any coupon(s) which in its sole opinion have been copied, altered, forged or obtained through RFD."

Oops! Sorry about that last part I meant " through unauthorized sources."...

:lol:
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50550 posts
15323 upvotes
We don't even to "like" Zellers on FB to get the coupon? :)
Oct 14, 2001
550 posts
1 upvote
I wonder how they are going to uphold the '1 per household' limitation.
Jun 17, 2006
980 posts
56 upvotes
Bethel
dvdswapper wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:16 pm
Big Wig 1:"15% is too high. Make it 14% and they better be happy this time or next time we'll only offer 10%."
:lol: :D :lol:

This coupon could be very useful if you find some things on clearance, or use on things that still are marked down from Zellers' knee-jerk reaction to 'put everything on sale' to prevent use of the other coupon.
Let us, in short, do the work that is before us so that when our time here is over, we will all watch the sun go down, as we all must, and say truly that we have prepared our children for the dawn. -Bill Clinton, Aug 30, 1996

Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. Mat 13:30
Deal Addict
Dec 2, 2003
2922 posts
250 upvotes
Peterborough, ON
dwalker19 wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:26 pm
Here's a copy of the coupon. Saved on ImageShack in case Zellers takes theirs off their Facebook page again!

[IMG]http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8152/jan14.png[/IMG]
Thank you, I got some book case shelves on raincheck from their 50% off 3 day sale for $29.99 each last weekend. I'm going to try and use them with this coupon.
Tung(Tom)Nguyen
[OP]
Jan 22, 2009
153 posts
25 upvotes
dvdswapper wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:16 pm
This is how they make it up to customers? A direct ***** slap in the face of all the customers that complained about the last coupon sale. :lol:

Somewhere in Canada:

Act 1: December 2o11

Zellers secret HQ Canada:
Big Wig 1: "We need to address customers complaints about our "mistake" promo."

Big Wig 2:"How about another coupon promo in the new year?"

Big Wig 1:"Great idea. We need to teach those unruley customers a lesson for all their complaints."

Big Wig 2:"How about 15% off most products? Maybe then they'll appreciate the 50% off next time."

(Laughter erupts filling the conference room and the two Big Wigs go back to shredding customer complaint letters/emails.)

The above story if purely fictional. The characters in this story are purely fictional. Any similarities between them and real individuals are purely coincidental.
:lol: Maybe after the coupon expired they saw their stores turn into Antarctica. I guess this is the only way to get people back lol.
Kerlo wrote:
Jan 14th, 2012 12:30 pm
I wonder how they are going to uphold the '1 per household' limitation.
They can't :D .
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
50550 posts
15323 upvotes
For those first 20 Target make-over stores, do they still accept Zeller's coupons or the SPC card?

These threads may go the way of dinosaurs in a year's time. :(
Sep 19, 2009
614 posts
457 upvotes
Ottawa
Lol. You guys are too funny. Feel free to go back to shopping at wherever it is you shop, and leave the Zellers deals to the people who actually do shop there on a regular basis. Zellers is just like any other store and has competitive prices. They also have weekly sales where you can get many household items alot cheaper than any other store. Quite often you will get a 40% off a whole department sale with plenty of deals to be had. For those who got the Samsung Gio for $69.99, can you tell me another store that had it anywhere near that price? I didn't think so. So either appreciate any deals that come your away or just don't shop there. LOL
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1141 upvotes
Mississauga East
chukurific - what are the hot Zellers deals this week?
Maybe I will use the coupon