• Dec 11th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5319 posts
8372 upvotes
Montreal

[Answered] "Report" button on the Web version on a phone

On the Web version of RFD's threads on a phone, if there was a "Report" button just like on the Desktop version, more people would signal expired deals, sooner.
Last edited by Temporel on Dec 14th, 2019 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5319 posts
8372 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: The option exists, you just need to tap the more option menu to see it.
On a mobile phone?
With a browser?
Images
  • Screenshot_20191211-135810.png
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14604 posts
27431 upvotes
Scarborough
Temporel wrote: On a mobile phone?
With a browser?
Yes and yes. I don't believe it exists in the forums app, but I could be wrong about that.
Images
  • IMG_4878.PNG
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
5319 posts
8372 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Yes and yes. I don't believe it exists in the forums app, but I could be wrong about that.
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
Did you request "Desktop site" to get that result?
I mean having the option in a browser (not the app) without having to request the desktop version each time.
I understand there are many browsers and many versions to consider: Desktop, phone, app, etc.
But I think that would be a good improvement.

I attach 2 Screen Captures one with Edge and one with Chrome but I don't get the same result as you am I missing something?
Images
  • Edge.png
  • Chrome.png
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14604 posts
27431 upvotes
Scarborough
Temporel wrote: Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
Did you request "Desktop site" to get that result?
I mean having the option in a browser (not the app) without having to request the desktop version each time.
I understand there are many browsers and many versions to consider: Desktop, phone, app, etc.
But I think that would be a good improvement.

I attach 2 Screen Captures one with Edge and one with Chrome but I don't get the same result as you am I missing something?
Sorry, I thought you would’ve picked it up from my screenshot. The menu you’re referencing isn’t linked to the thread you’re viewing, but rather a forum menu. Scroll to the bottom of any post and you’ll see the more options (3 dots) menu for that post. That’s where the report feature is located.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].