Shopping Discussion

Antec Three Hundred and PSU from Jan/Feb - anyone received rebate yet?

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2011 10:22 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44750 posts
5334 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Antec Three Hundred and PSU from Jan/Feb - anyone received rebate yet?

Recall the $20 rebate for Antec Three Hundred and $30 rebate for the Antec 650W PSU? Anyone received them yet?
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
16 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2007
1097 posts
511 upvotes
Nope haven't gotten my PSU rebate yet.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19995 posts
5377 upvotes
Good Morning
I frankly don't remember anymore lol. Rebates to me are just surprises in the mail :lol:
Feb 9, 2006
758 posts
31 upvotes
Ontario
In January....got it the other day
Dec 9, 2008
936 posts
89 upvotes
Hamilton
Haven't received mine yet, mailed them the first week of Feb.
[OP]
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
44750 posts
5334 upvotes
Richmond Hill

I actually did this morning, and got a response within two hours. Mighty fast!

Apparently they're heavily backlogged but at least I was verified both my rebates were processed. :)
Artisan woodworker crafting live edge tables, end grain cutting boards, and other home decor
Silver Coins | Philips Wake-Up Light with Radio | Heatware
Dec 9, 2008
936 posts
89 upvotes
Hamilton
Jon Lai wrote: I actually did this morning, and got a response within two hours. Mighty fast!

Apparently they're heavily backlogged but at least I was verified both my rebates were processed. :)

Received my $20 case rebate today. The PSU rebate should be here within the week as I mailed them at the same time.
Mar 17, 2006
238 posts
14 upvotes
Montreal
GeneralDisaray wrote: Received my $20 case rebate today. The PSU rebate should be here within the week as I mailed them at the same time.

Did you get your cheque yet? I just sent them an email. Hopefully, I 'll get some good news on my psu rebate. I ust snagged the antec 300 this week at NCIX & it had a $20 mail in rebate. I hope this doesn't happen all the time.

*** update ***got mine today. :)
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
19995 posts
5377 upvotes
Good Morning
coriolis wrote: I frankly don't remember anymore lol. Rebates to me are just surprises in the mail :lol:

I got mines today, wooo free $20 :P
Dec 9, 2008
936 posts
89 upvotes
Hamilton
mtldealwiz wrote: Did you get your cheque yet? I just sent them an email. Hopefully, I 'll get some good news on my psu rebate. I ust snagged the antec 300 this week at NCIX & it had a $20 mail in rebate. I hope this doesn't happen all the time.
Antec is generally a great company to deal with and their rebates are no exception, obviously a lot of people got in on the MIRs when the cases/psus were $20-40 after MIR thus causing the busy rebate season

Just got my $30 PSU rebate today.

As coriolis said...he also got a rebate today as well. That's how accounts payable works, the cheques are issued weekly so mine was issued 5/09 and got here today.