Any All Inclusive deal tips?

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 4:18 pm
[OP]
Oct 6, 2007
69 posts
3 upvotes

Any All Inclusive deal tips?

I'm just wondering if anyone has any tips/tricks on how to get deals on All Inclusive vacation. For instance I just got back from Cuba and I was speaking to a lady who paid the same price I did for 10 days vs 7. She said she always waits until between 12:00am-3:00am two days before she wants to go away and the 10 day trips drop. Any tips help.

I was also told that Expedia does a pretty good deal for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2009
3839 posts
1077 upvotes
Moncton
Last minute works if you are flexible. Including flexible about not going. May and November are shoulder seasons for Cuba (South Americans fill rooms in our summer).

You can’t predict weather at home, nor the economy. Demand for Cuba was down significantly this year, presumably because of the hurricane (and perhaps even the US travel warning and uncertainty about the CUC and regime change).

I’ve seen Air Transat sell 14 day trips for less than 7 day trips. There is an absurd amount of seats from Moncton to the Caribbean in the Spring, but prices rarely fall as much as I expect them to.
Toronto is a very small part of Canada
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2004
4756 posts
368 upvotes
Victoria
#1tip is if you see a deal book immediately. Prices fluctuate by the minute
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2006
8876 posts
1610 upvotes
I found the prices the same almost everywhere, but I found people that were getting cheaper rates were from Toronto or Montreal.