Request-A-Deal

Any CIBC credit card low interest rate promotions?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2015 8:19 pm
[OP]
Aug 30, 2012
8 posts
GLOUCESTER

Any CIBC credit card low interest rate promotions?

Hello everybody,
Are there any CIBC credit card low interest rate promotions on balance transfers?
Can you please provide details such as the offer number, and when it expires?
Thanks for all your help!
5 replies
Feb 3, 2010
18 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
Hello,

My husband was offered the following on his CIBC Select Visa:

Take advantage of this special 0% interest rate on balance transfers for a low fee of 1% 1!

Free yourself from higher interest rates and save with this low 0% annual interest rate on balance transfers to your CIBC credit card account.

Accept this limited-time offer today and you’ll enjoy this low interest rate for up to 6 months(until the last day of the period covered by your February 2014 monthly statement) 2.

Offer ends August 31, 2013.

Check it out.
[OP]
Aug 30, 2012
8 posts
GLOUCESTER
Thanks SneakyPuss2

Do you happen to have the "offer number", it should have been included on any mailing to e-mail that your husband would have received.

Thanks!
SneakyPuss2 wrote: Hello,

My husband was offered the following on his CIBC Select Visa:

Take advantage of this special 0% interest rate on balance transfers for a low fee of 1% 1!

Free yourself from higher interest rates and save with this low 0% annual interest rate on balance transfers to your CIBC credit card account.

Accept this limited-time offer today and you’ll enjoy this low interest rate for up to 6 months(until the last day of the period covered by your February 2014 monthly statement) 2.

Offer ends August 31, 2013.

Check it out.
Feb 3, 2010
18 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
phantomredcarpet wrote: Thanks SneakyPuss2

Do you happen to have the "offer number", it should have been included on any mailing to e-mail that your husband would have received.

Thanks!
I just checking out the account on-line and the offer came up. They used send cheques in the mail but that stopped
with all the banks month or so back.

Give them a call or set-up an online account with CIBC Select Visa and see if the offer shows up on your screen.

Good luck and let me know how you made out.
Feb 3, 2010
18 posts
1 upvote
Toronto, Ontario
I just found the following offer with an offer number.

Transfer balances from your other credit cards to your CIBC credit card account today to start saving money on interest payments! With this balance transfer, you’ll also be able to consolidate and simplify your monthly statements.

CIBC is offering a special low annual interest rate of 0% on balance transfers to your CIBC credit card account.2 This special rate will apply for up to 6 months (until the last day of your March 2014 monthly statement period).3 A balance transfer fee of 1% of the balance you are transferring applies.

Accept by October 31, 2013, without exceeding your available credit or available cash limit4 to start saving money on interest charges.

Take advantage of this low rate today! Transferring a balance is easy. Just call us at 1 800 465-4653 and quote offer code 0017100.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2005
7816 posts
1917 upvotes
Cornwall, Ontario
Any updates on this?

Are these balance transfers still available?