Toronto, ON

Any deals on body weight scales?

Hoping to find one that uploads to an app
5 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
I bought a eufy for $40 but I haven't set it up yet. It's back up to $50 now though.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2005
3160 posts
639 upvotes
Toronto
death_hawk wrote: I bought a eufy for $40 but I haven't set it up yet. It's back up to $50 now though.
I have a eufy. Happy with it.
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2013
2126 posts
1449 upvotes
Durham
death_hawk wrote: I bought a eufy for $40 but I haven't set it up yet. It's back up to $50 now though.
Looks good and worth it for even $50
Deal Fanatic
Dec 10, 2004
7571 posts
3145 upvotes
Canada
Most of these are just rebrands of the same scale. You can see it in photos as scales look the same, with just a different brand name. They all work the same. Often with the same app too. Some are operated by the same company ( Renpho or something). While body fat may not indicated the real %, it is consistent( and should be) and it will at least give you a good indicator overtime of your progress.
None of these work too well when you are not an average( eg bodybuilder,etc) as there are some simple algorithms to calculate some of the data and if you are outside of the average, those get skewed.
I use voice typing, expect mistakes...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)