• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 11:40 am
[OP]
Jan 10, 2018
34 posts
18 upvotes

Any deals on NESPRESSO PODS?

Hello all

Working from home is having me chug through my nespresso pods way faster than before! I am running out and was wondering if anyone knows of any current or upcoming promos on Nespresso vertuo pods

Cheers and stay safe
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2003
7992 posts
1544 upvotes
fatjaw wrote: Hello all

Working from home is having me chug through my nespresso pods way faster than before! I am running out and was wondering if anyone knows of any current or upcoming promos on Nespresso vertuo pods

Cheers and stay safe
everyone is ordering online, and the company is struggling to get shipping done on time, because they have so many orders. You wont see any deals until after the virus goes away, and people dont work from home anymore (and their sales go down as a result).
Nov 7, 2005
142 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
I acknowledge that these aren't Nespresso pods, but I tried ordering some "Nespresso-compatible" pods from Amazon.ca. the problem is that Amazon , like every other seller , is delaying their shipping eta's to 30 days (still hasn't arrived. I wouldn't consider it a solution / answer to your question, but I just wanted to mention it because im in your situation and needed replacement pods looking for a deal. I've already assumed it won't taste as good or work as well, but this would be my daily coffee -- id save the real pods for dinner parties (whenever the heck that will be possible).
Feb 24, 2012
201 posts
51 upvotes
TORONTO
fatjaw wrote: Hello all

Cheers and stay safe
A little too late, but may be useful in the future. I tried several Nespresso compatible brands of pods at Winners/Homesense. My top three are:

Claffitaly (Soave)
Mocarabia
Garibaldi (selezione)

I could find my first choice at Staples and at Linen Chest. Delivery was really fast, even at the very early lock down days. These are 100% Arabica, BUT the pods are not aluminium. For that reason I usually use my semi automatic espresso machine or, look for deals on Starbucks (I like their blond roast for espresso). Nevertheless, for times like when other online stores are slow, these can be good options.

I believe I also found Belmio that is good (I tried also through Homesence) at Linen Chest. These pods are made of aluminum and are less expensive than Starbucks or original Nespresso.