Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Any domain registrars come with free email?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2016 6:19 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
2295 posts
984 upvotes
Toronto

Any domain registrars come with free email?

Any suggestions of domain registrars with free email?

I've not seen any other than Netfirms.ca where they give you a free mailbox.
Most places charge $5 or so a month.
They also throw in a free 6 page website builder.
Nothing fancy, but handy to have if you just want to quickly post a page with a link to social media or contact us page.
I'm just not crazy about the speed of their servers...loading a page seems a bit slow at times.
8 replies
Feb 27, 2015
26 posts
2 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I bought hosting with stablehost...and then added subsequent domains from $2 promotions with rebel and pointed them towards the stablehosting site. I don't know if I am getting charged or not, but with stablehost, i just been making new emails for each $2 domain i bought, so far all have been free?
Nov 20, 2010
294 posts
172 upvotes
Halifax
zoho.com gives you free email hosting for basic accounts..
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2010
2813 posts
953 upvotes
Windsor
I second Zoho. I was using GoDaddy for a long while, but decided to stop using their services and needed an option. Their basic service is pretty good, but their IMAP servers are pretty obviously overloaded for "basic" accounts. Sometimes e-mail takes 5-10 minutes to get through, but I do have ~10GB stored on their mail servers (for free).

For POP, I am sure it's a lot better. However, for the price of $0, it's awesome.
Feb 25, 2012
1 posts
Toronto, ONTARIO
I've set up my website clients with GoDaddy hosting which comes with free email account (or accounts). For my clients who are small businesses, all they need is a "standard/basic" email service so GoDaddy works for them just fine. Their promotions do change sometimes so I'm not sure what they're offering at the moment. But definitely worth a check! :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6446 posts
2091 upvotes
Zoho here too. Pretty nice.
Oct 24, 2013
517 posts
122 upvotes
Ontario
Gandi.net has 5 free email addresses if you buy the domain there.
Also free is a very basic 5 page homepage.
Apr 7, 2016
14 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Godaddy and Namespro are two I use.
[removed self promotion]