Travel

Any flight deals from Toronto to Vancouver?

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2016 10:18 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 28, 2015
1012 posts
363 upvotes
Nobleton, ON

Any flight deals from Toronto to Vancouver?

leaving next week and returns approximately in 3 weeks, any great deals other than fumbling through expedia.ca?
7 replies
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36182 posts
10315 upvotes
Ottawa
xuanzh wrote: leaving next week and returns approximately in 3 weeks, any great deals other than fumbling through expedia.ca?
Expedia is a consolidator so there is no fumbling. Almost all flights will be listed.
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
2583 posts
1765 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
xuanzh wrote: leaving next week and returns approximately in 3 weeks, any great deals other than fumbling through expedia.ca?
2 airlines serve this route- prices will be similar. Pick your poison.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
6344 posts
1519 upvotes
Richmond Hill
go to a travel agent...they usually have deals that aren't advertised.
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
36182 posts
10315 upvotes
Ottawa
yesstyle wrote: go to a travel agent...they usually have deals that aren't advertised.
The OP doesn't want to wear out his fngers "fumbling through expedia.ca". I seriously doubt he wants to use his feet to go to an agent :)
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Jan 15, 2010
172 posts
5 upvotes
Sunwing had a deal couple weeks ago for flights starting at $350 to Vancouver from Toronto, I was able to pick one up for a week @ $395. Select depart and arrival dates.
Apr 5, 2009
948 posts
335 upvotes
Toronto
Do you have Aeroplan points? I booked the same itinerary on Monday evening with the Saturday departure for 7 days - both legs direct flights at the base redemption level, 25K miles + $160 taxes per person. They open up availability as you get within a week of departure date.

https://i.imgur.com/fngOMC8.jpg
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2015
2583 posts
1765 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
T.ONiceGuy wrote: Sunwing had a deal couple weeks ago for flights starting at $350 to Vancouver from Toronto, I was able to pick one up for a week @ $395. Select depart and arrival dates.
^Great option. Only downside is you can't be flexible with dates and times but go to their website and take a look. Saw airfare yesterday around the same price.