None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
4100 posts
886 upvotes
West Side GTA

Any free Home SOLD price websites?

I signed up for a website awhile back ago that provided the MLS sold prices for a variety of regions within Ontario. However, they've since moved over to a pay based model. Wondering if any savvy RFD'er uses a freebie site as there's quite a few homes that have gone up for sale around my area that i'm interested in finding out what their sold prices and DOM are.

Thanks!
4 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2005
11015 posts
1406 upvotes
Brampton
I tried to sign up so I wouldn't be getting that pop up lol But didn't work for me - email never came (yes I used Google Translate :D )
The OFFICIAL Hardwood Flooring Thread
Voted RFD "Most Helpful Thread of 2012"
5627 posts
3394 upvotes
If you want something reliable then pay the $1/month. It's peanuts.

If you want something free there is realmarketwatch.ca but it goes down a lot , sometimes for weeks at a time.
Nov 4, 2008
182 posts
18 upvotes
vaughan
-=phelan=- wrote: I signed up for a website awhile back ago that provided the MLS sold prices for a variety of regions within Ontario. However, they've since moved over to a pay based model. Wondering if any savvy RFD'er uses a freebie site as there's quite a few homes that have gone up for sale around my area that i'm interested in finding out what their sold prices and DOM are.

Thanks!
i thought they did this change for new customers only, i'm still getting subscription no problem for free (for years) :)