Shopping Discussion

Any free trial global sim cards?

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 18th, 2019 4:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9950 posts
67598 upvotes
Ontario

Any free trial global sim cards?

looking for a global sim card that works in Canada, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Does anyone know which China service offers that kind of promo? I remembered there was a free 1-month trial but that one was over already.
3 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 14, 2003
4577 posts
2847 upvotes
Gotham
I know of cheap (~$10), but not free. Requires travel to Singapore to purchase though.
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
133 posts
271 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: looking for a global sim card that works in Canada, China, Korea, Taiwan, and Hong Kong.

Does anyone know which China service offers that kind of promo? I remembered there was a free 1-month trial but that one was over already.
There is one prepaid data SIM card by China Unicom that gives you 12 days of use in all the places you've mentioned (except for mainland China and Canada). You can purchase it at Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/China-Unicom-Asia ... B07KMGMD5H.

For mainland China, you can get a separate data SIM card for 8 days of use: https://www.amazon.ca/China-Unicom-Main ... B00YILRXKM.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9950 posts
67598 upvotes
Ontario
batcave wrote: I know of cheap (~$10), but not free. Requires travel to Singapore to purchase though.
StrangeThings wrote: There is one prepaid data SIM card by China Unicom that gives you 12 days of use in all the places you've mentioned (except for mainland China and Canada). You can purchase it at Amazon: https://www.amazon.ca/China-Unicom-Asia ... B07KMGMD5H.

For mainland China, you can get a separate data SIM card for 8 days of use: https://www.amazon.ca/China-Unicom-Main ... B00YILRXKM.
Thank you. I will check that out. I was going to get this one but it seems a bit expensive compared to the one you have.

http://www.togotelecom.ca/index.php/pre ... a-219.html

Top