Food & Drink

Any Good bars downtown t.o, to watch superboul?

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2006 4:49 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Nov 29, 2005
4853 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto

Any Good bars downtown t.o, to watch superboul?

any good bars in the Downtown Core (bathurst to jarvis, Queens Quay to college) that anyone can go to to watch the superboul game this sunday evening? list all locations here, from cheap, to affordable to too rich for my blood. Thanks all.
5 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6388 posts
51 upvotes
You should try Wild wing at pape/danforth...cheapest and best bar i've been to so far. 1LB of wings + A pint is 6.99, pints are $2 and a pitcher is $7.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2004
3553 posts
123 upvotes
Toronto
Spray wrote:You should try Wild wing at pape/danforth...cheapest and best bar i've been to so far. 1LB of wings + A pint is 6.99, pints are $2 and a pitcher is $7.
$2 a pint? That's cheaper than buying a beer at LCBO considering a pint is 1.5 beers, so it works out to be $32 for a 24.

I would suggest Wheatsheaf at Bathurst/King. Excellent wings and nachos, beer is reasonable price. I belive it was 12 for premium beer. Wings are half priced on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, not sure for Superbowl Sunday though.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
40846 posts
4617 upvotes
T.O. Lotto Captain
thephenom wrote:$2 a pint? That's cheaper than buying a beer at LCBO considering a pint is 1.5 beers, so it works out to be $32 for a 24.

I would suggest Wheatsheaf at Bathurst/King. Excellent wings and nachos, beer is reasonable price. I belive it was 12 for premium beer. Wings are half priced on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, not sure for Superbowl Sunday though.
watered down on the tap beer :P been there...
A place in china town has pitchers for $10! haha...
Mar 19, 2005
810 posts
1 upvote
UrbanPoet wrote:watered down on the tap beer :P been there...
A place in china town has pitchers for $10! haha...
Lots of places in T.O have pitchers for $10. Tobys just south of Bloor on Yonge has good food, $10 domestic pitchers, and they consider Carlsberg domestic for some reason.. plus on Sunday's they have deals. I believe they have a deal everyday, lol. I myself am heading down to the Superbowl event down at the Docks tomorrow. :D
Deal Fanatic
Apr 28, 2005
6388 posts
51 upvotes
The beer isnt watered down...it's high % alcohol, and the pitchers for $7 are damn good. Seriously if you havn't been there try it, the wings are REALLY good too.