Boxing Day 2016 Discussion

Any good Gaming Chairs for boxing day?

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 27th, 2017 2:43 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 30, 2009
930 posts
456 upvotes
Richmond Hill

Any good Gaming Chairs for boxing day?

I'm looking for a gaming chair for boxing day.

Any good ones on sale I can pick up for boxing day?

I looked at the Vertagear S-Line that's on sale at Best Buy for $349.99 but am open to other alternatives.
13 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
17339 posts
5250 upvotes
Toronto
Canada Computers has their Ican Gaming Chair for $149.99
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jan 18, 2015
127 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Canada computer AKRAcing starting at $225. I heard they were up to par with DX racing, If not better.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2012
2887 posts
677 upvotes
Toronto
A bit off topic but does anyone know where to buy comfy office chairs for home?
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
This line is heavy..
Jr. Member
Jan 29, 2008
172 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
BestBuy Boxing day flyer has a Gaming chair for sale . check it out .
Newbie
Feb 13, 2015
89 posts
4 upvotes
Guelph, ON
qbarnes95 wrote: sign up for LD newsletter to get a free shipping code
Tried it, it's actually oversized so the shipping is like $90 to the GTA, the code will only subtract $10.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 30, 2009
930 posts
456 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for all the help guys! I will go check out the Canada Computer's in house chair since that seems to be the best deal so far..
Sr. Member
User avatar
Feb 21, 2002
664 posts
78 upvotes
osuman wrote: A bit off topic but does anyone know where to buy comfy office chairs for home?
There is no way to buy a Comfy chair online unless you go to the store and seat on it
[OP]
Sr. Member
Sep 30, 2009
930 posts
456 upvotes
Richmond Hill
thunder wrote: There is no way to buy a Comfy chair online unless you go to the store and seat on it
You're right. I didn't end up buying a gaming chair because I didn't get a chance to sit in the chair. I'm gonna see if I can make it to a Canada Computers to sit in some of the chairs. Does the CC at highway 7 have a large selection of chairs or should I go to the Bayview and MajorMac location?
Member
Oct 30, 2005
286 posts
21 upvotes
patrickkc wrote: You're right. I didn't end up buying a gaming chair because I didn't get a chance to sit in the chair. I'm gonna see if I can make it to a Canada Computers to sit in some of the chairs. Does the CC at highway 7 have a large selection of chairs or should I go to the Bayview and MajorMac location?
From what I remember, I only saw one chair a few weeks back. I am also looking to get a AKRacing Premium chair from them or the one from Staples that the previous reply mentioned, but I am cautious of the neck rest....

Top