Boxing Day 2019 Discussion

Any good phone plan deals? Like 50 bucks?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 5:05 pm
[OP]
Sep 15, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes

Any good phone plan deals? Like 50 bucks?

I am now working so no need to keep my virgin pay as you go anymore. Any plans for boxing day with data and talk time. I don't talk to much , Just appointments and stuff and data will be useful for emails and social media..
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2008
5797 posts
1927 upvotes
Freedom Mobile if you live in the GTA. I find it fine, I'm mostly in Toronto/North York
[OP]
Sep 15, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
Is there a place I go to?
How long does it take for me to get the new sim?
Jul 5, 2006
56 posts
14 upvotes
jinx5 wrote: Is there a place I go to?
How long does it take for me to get the new sim?
If you're asking about Zoomer, they don't have any physical stores. You call and they mail out the phone and SIM.
[OP]
Sep 15, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
I got a oneplus phone that should work with all carriers. Can i bring it over to save money or is that the deal? A spare phone is always good just in case one brakes.
when does the offer end?
[OP]
Sep 15, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
I went thru with it.
It says 400 Daytime Minutes (7AM-6PM) after that do i get charged or is it free? I hope it's enough. I barley use it now.
[OP]
Sep 15, 2007
16 posts
2 upvotes
I got the phone. All good.
They told me ill need to set it up. It arrived all set up with a new number.
Should i -
A. Keep the new number so I can get rid of my past people who I don't want phoning me anyways. It's hard for me to mesmerize my number. Id need to Change my number for all my accounts and id and survives. I just cancel the virgin mobile account when my card finishes. I got like 50 bucks left on it.
B. Phone them to change my number to my old phone number. I tried doing this from the start but i noticed when i logged in my virgin account there isn't any account number because i had pay as you go, They told me to set it up when i get the phone. I may have to message virgin mobile for my account id. That is why they probably why they just gave me a number. Id also don't have to change all my accounts and id and survives. And i don't have to mesmerize a new number again.