• Mar 15th, 2005 8:49 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1108 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga

Any good place for wheel alignment

I need a wheel alignment any ideas ,any place, in mississauga?
CoNtRaCtOr
11 replies
Mar 7, 2005
864 posts
325 upvotes
It's not in Mississauga, but I steer everyone that asks towards Woodbridge Alignment. They are east of Islington on highway 7. Simply amazing work.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2001
1446 posts
119 upvotes
to_vento wrote:It's not in Mississauga, but I steer everyone that asks towards Woodbridge Alignment. They are east of Islington on highway 7. Simply amazing work.

Woodbridge Alignment has a good reputation. Unfortunately, my car has never been the same as new after repairs...wobbles on 401...I am not sure if it was the accident/other damage or the alignment job. But the old guy there is great. He treats every car as his "new woman"...allows me to watch his repairs too...I watched him weld/hammer/align for 2 whole hours while listening to "old school" mechanic stories. Tell him Luigi sent you he may give you a discount. :razz:
All is not golde that outward shewith bright...lydgate
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2004
1108 posts
144 upvotes
Mississauga
How much they charge?
CoNtRaCtOr
Aug 16, 2003
117 posts
kornstar369 wrote:i need an alignment done...if i say cramer...will he pull out a shot gun or give me a better deal?
no he will open the door and and have an unbalanced stance to him...

Yea woodbridge alignment is good, but the mechanics did do a lil run with my ride..fackers.
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2001
1446 posts
119 upvotes
lude_bro wrote:no he will open the door and and have an unbalanced stance to him...

Yea woodbridge alignment is good, but the mechanics did do a lil run with my ride..fackers.

YAh, that is why I hate fixing my car at shops...They burn rubber on my ride just parking! I hate just hate that! > :(
All is not golde that outward shewith bright...lydgate