Automotive

Any Good Reliable Hybrid Mechanic Hamilton/Burlington area

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2020 9:01 pm
[OP]
May 4, 2020
2 posts

Any Good Reliable Hybrid Mechanic Hamilton/Burlington area

The dreaded red triangle with Stop - Pull over safely - flashed/ I had to pull over 3 times yesterday on the highway. Anyone know or recommend an independent reliable Hybrid Mechanic in the Hamilton/Dundas/Waterdown/Burlington area. The car is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 144K.

My experience with the Ford Dealers in the area has not been very good.
6 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 12, 2007
15675 posts
4735 upvotes
London
georgefed1 wrote: The dreaded red triangle with Stop - Pull over safely - flashed/ I had to pull over 3 times yesterday on the highway. Anyone know or recommend an independent reliable Hybrid Mechanic in the Hamilton/Dundas/Waterdown/Burlington area. The car is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 144K.

My experience with the Ford Dealers in the area has not been very good.
Try Sil's on the Mississauga/ Oakville border
Dec 1, 2014
162 posts
139 upvotes
Burlington, ON
I sent you a PM for a place in burlington.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 11, 2008
8757 posts
1379 upvotes
Ontario
Dan's auto, corner of Brant & Plains in Burlington... been our mechanic for over 20 years... reliable family run shop
RIBO LICENCED INSURANCE BROKER, over 35 years experience
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
8726 posts
9544 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
georgefed1 wrote: The dreaded red triangle with Stop - Pull over safely - flashed/ I had to pull over 3 times yesterday on the highway. Anyone know or recommend an independent reliable Hybrid Mechanic in the Hamilton/Dundas/Waterdown/Burlington area. The car is a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid 144K.

My experience with Ford has not been very good.
Fixed.
"It is in times of great fear or greed that the most opportunity exists."
Jul 25, 2018
784 posts
1236 upvotes
Milton, ON
A bit north, but I'd recommend Williamson Tech & Tire in Milton. Family run place and they've worked on a range of vehicles I've had - Mercedes, hybrid and EV. Owner's name is Clint and he's the only honest mechanic I've met in my lifetime.