None
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9795 posts
4967 upvotes
Markham

any good watch deal for father's day?

Seiko, citizen and so on that one can wear in office? Below 500?
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9601 posts
1856 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if their prices will be the same at their brick and mortar stores.

http://watchit.ca/sale

Bay, Sears and Costco also carry those brands, as do sellers at the Jewelry exchange downtown across from Eaton Center.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5775 posts
2311 upvotes
Debtario
Haven't seen anything noteworthy lately, there was a thread 3 days ago about some citizens (Skyhawk and pilot watch included) on sale at amazon but slim pickings and no overly crazy deals.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 5, 2006
9795 posts
4967 upvotes
Markham
M1K3Z0R wrote: Haven't seen anything noteworthy lately, there was a thread 3 days ago about some citizens (Skyhawk and pilot watch included) on sale at amazon but slim pickings and no overly crazy deals.
Agreed, waiting for Canada day :)
Penalty Box
Nov 23, 2012
1451 posts
264 upvotes
Toronto
Get a basic watch first, one that has a calendar and tells you when fathers day is coming up :)
BUT since it is too late for this year maybe take your dad to a good movie and pay for everything and then go for a bike ride of something with them.
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5775 posts
2311 upvotes
Debtario
smartie wrote: Agreed, waiting for Canada day :)
I wouldn't hold my breath, but you might get lucky. Better chances around late fall/black friday/boxing day. If you're looking for a specific watch, you must keep checking prices religiously as sometimes not even 3camels catches sudden deals.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Banned
Oct 13, 2015
1245 posts
826 upvotes
Sainte-Dorothee, QC
Didn't across any good deal on this father's day.
But if you need to buy a gift at the moment, I think you can try shop from Costco