[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1253 posts
76 upvotes
Vaughan

Any League of Legends players?

This game is awesome.

I play Leona support mostly and the occasional jungle as either Warwick, Rammus or Amumu. Just started playing Trundle :)

What do you play?
30 replies
Oct 22, 2014
38 posts
14 upvotes
Laval, QC
I wish i could play more, but with the gf and my little boy it's hard to find playtime.

I like to play heimerdinger and pretty much all support champs. I like the new Soraka.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1253 posts
76 upvotes
Vaughan
LunaticCalm wrote: I wish i could play more, but with the gf and my little boy it's hard to find playtime.

I like to play heimerdinger and pretty much all support champs. I like the new Soraka.
Nice! Not too many Heimerdinger players lol
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2010
9866 posts
1813 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I've been on and off over the last 2 years or so, usually when friends (or roommates last year) are playing. I play all sorts, but recently I've been trying to play mid-Swain more as I find him fun and seems people aren't used to dealing with him so they don't counter very early :lol:
Jun 24, 2013
229 posts
234 upvotes
Toronto
I like playing Kogmaw! I only play summonors rift with bf or my brother, otherwise I try to stay away and stick to Aram instead because people can get pretty toxic lol.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2014
1015 posts
227 upvotes
Unionville, ON
I don't play video games. I'm too busy going to the gym or reading classic literature or learning a new skill.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2009
13885 posts
1360 upvotes
^ Thanks for the input to the League of Legends thread, OilyBob.

Tool comments are always appreciated.
In a perfect system, corporations would fear the government and the government would fear the people. - David Wong

Check out caRpetbomBer's picks in this thread.
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
20886 posts
5464 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Why is this not in the Entertainment / Gaming subforum?

Yes, I play League regularly. Support / Jungle main. Pantheon, Taric, Thresh, Leona, Morgana. Trying to learn Nami and Fiddlesticks.
Used to be a mid main with Kassadin, Katarina. I'm getting back into some Ryze top.

A good shaco is something I never want to play against.

My advice to other people is that you should avoid starting to play League because it is too addictive.
- casual gastronomist -
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1253 posts
76 upvotes
Vaughan
Played vi for the first time last night and went 8-0 in the jungle :) she's an awesome champ
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1253 posts
76 upvotes
Vaughan
Also round of applause for OilyBob for being the first person to make a comment that has nothing to do with the topic haha
Banned
Jul 3, 2013
1508 posts
298 upvotes
OilyBob wrote: I don't play video games. I'm too busy going to the gym or reading classic literature or learning a new skill.
Well said.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2012
5834 posts
1099 upvotes
Toronto
Wanna hear a joke about Dota?

LOL
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2012
1463 posts
357 upvotes
Vancouver
used to play in tournies with a dedicated team 2 years ago. loved my team. my captain was one of a kind, a real leader, able to analyze and dictate every action of the team, all we had to do was trust what he said, no matter how unorthodox, and we'd win, all 5 of us in sync.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2008
2627 posts
1070 upvotes
Calgary
I just started playing this two weeks ago, been playing around with the characters and I'm liking Darius the most right now.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2009
1899 posts
528 upvotes
Mississauga
I've played ever since Beta, but stopped playing to take a break from it. It's been about 6 months now since I have last played. I only played ADC but sometimes I would mid if needed. I used to play Ashe and Vayne only, as they got me from Bronze 5 to Platinum 1 in solo ranked.
I kind of miss LoL actually, I think I'll login sometime this week to check it out again.
Deal Guru
Apr 8, 2013
10205 posts
752 upvotes
I had some epic games on there. I only play tryn.

I focus on farming even if the game is not looking good. Tryn is pretty much unstoppable when he is fed. I havent played in like a year though. I dont know how he is right now.
Dec 1, 2007
375 posts
68 upvotes
I have played on and off for the past few years. I was a silver player in S3 and S4 (Silver 5) but dropped due to inactivity. I mostly prefer playing ADC but I was a support in S3. Tried playing top but the matchups were never something i could properly learn.

I'm actually thinking of getting back once S5 settles a bit. Going to try my luck again as an AD. Hopefully it'll coincide with better servers for the east coast because the high ping and the constant lag spikes were very annoying.