• Last Updated:
  • Mar 3rd, 2020 2:07 am
Tags:
None
Dec 16, 2011
38 posts
10 upvotes
CHATHAM
I still play whenever I have the time! I'm an ADC main but enjoy playing mid too. I don't like the new jungle and top lane is boring for me. :D
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Does anyone have an account they're not using anymore? I forgot my password and I don't have access to my email anymore. :( Prefer a level 30 so I can play ranked. Thanks.
Banned
Apr 28, 2017
38 posts
25 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Does anyone have an account they're not using anymore? I forgot my password and I don't have access to my email anymore. :( Prefer a level 30 so I can play ranked. Thanks.
I think I can manage to provide you such an account. I'm not too much into LOL but some of my friends are. I've to ask that if anyone want to sell his/her account to you. What would be the max price you'd prefer to pay?
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2010
1803 posts
1303 upvotes
Toronto
I just saw the documentary about League of legends "All Work All play". Jezh this game have some serious players and fans all over the world.
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
Can anyone tell the difference between the different resolutions? They all seem the same with the same amount of content to me.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2006
1282 posts
1147 upvotes
I've installed the game once again just for shits and giggle. If anyone wants to run some add me 7Escherichia
Feb 5, 2019
10 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
I never understood why I'm so good with the bard, the bard is not my favorite champ, it's not the easiest champ, but I'm really good with him (69% win rate). I love yasuo, but not that good with him.
Jan 3, 2019
12 posts
us
I tried to play lol a few times, but dota is my forever favorite. It is much more competitive and complicated and has so much better community.
By the way, betting on dota is also more fun, you just need to be sure you know the game and choose a trustworthy site (something like https://dota-bet.com/). But I follow some of LoL tournaments as well
Jun 5, 2019
23 posts
6 upvotes
i play udyr\jax alot but I don't usually have time to play much anymore.
Banned
Jan 1, 2020
3 posts
I really love that game since it gives me a chance for instant enjoy that I want to feel after a hard day work. Since I have some problems with low lvl but want to be on the same lvl as my friends. Since then I decided to make a boost of my character but without donation to the dev because I found a service [...] that could help me to make quick boost by the low cost price. I remember when I have started this boost and the result was quick (since this guys do the work by themselves..)
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 3rd, 2020 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spam removed