• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2021 4:36 pm
[OP]
Dec 12, 2003
303 posts
111 upvotes
Richmond

Any new discounted Netflix gift cards?

It's been a while since I have seen anyone posting any place selling discounted Netflix cards. I think the last one I saw on Redflagdeals was the Superstore one from 2019?

Does anyone have any advice on other places to get them?
Thread Summary
9 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
15156 posts
28699 upvotes
Scarborough
The last good deal was at Shoppers Drug Mart back in January.

The only current deal I'm aware of is 20 bonus Air Miles when you buy $60 of Netflix gift cards at Shell. If you stack that with a credit card that gives a good return at gas stations it's probably the best you can find right now.
RFD Staff - Have a question? Send me a PM.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts] [Thread Hiding]
[OP]
Dec 12, 2003
303 posts
111 upvotes
Richmond
Hmmmm, thanks.

Very strange as during the entire time during 2020, I would have expected retailers to be discounting those cash cards to help grow the Netflix customer base.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1882 posts
1027 upvotes
On top of my head if you collect optimum pts.
Don't know how often they have Netflix in their promo.

If you want another way to save here's another thread to follow.
[OP]
Dec 12, 2003
303 posts
111 upvotes
Richmond
If I was living alone, doing the vpn work around would be fine.

But to ask everyone at home to do it would be very difficult especially if they run into any issues when I'm not at home.
Deal Guru
Jan 9, 2011
11510 posts
14270 upvotes
Vancouver
guitar_pic wrote: Hmmmm, thanks.

Very strange as during the entire time during 2020, I would have expected retailers to be discounting those cash cards to help grow the Netflix customer base.
What skin do retailers have in growing the Netflix customer base? Selling more popcorn maybe?
Dec 5, 2005
949 posts
589 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
guitar_pic wrote: Hmmmm, thanks.

With alot of people in lockdown , it's kind of a more captive audience don't you think?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
1882 posts
1027 upvotes
guitar_pic wrote: If I was living alone, doing the vpn work around would be fine.

But to ask everyone at home to do it would be very difficult especially if they run into any issues when I'm not at home.
If you read the thread the vpn work around is only during sign up.

After that it's login & watch as normally you would in the past.
[OP]
Dec 12, 2003
303 posts
111 upvotes
Richmond
I understand. But it is also one extra step that needs to be done and with non tech seniors living in the house it is sometimes one step too many for them to do.