Food & Drink

Any new restaurants in Mississauga or Etobicoke lately?

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 21st, 2024 9:50 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
Kage Nikkei Restobar has some good Tapas. Pricey, but good for a night out.

Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
I saw this new fusion Mexican / Lebanese place on Living Arts drive, around the corner from Hasty Market. Haven't tried it.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
New bubble tea place called The Alley at Confederation and Central Parkway (Yay!). It's new so be prepared to wait. Plus there's 10 percent off now.
Images
  • IMG_20190628_190535.jpg
My food blog - Reggie The Food Critic.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
5134 posts
4928 upvotes
Looking forward to trying the new Congee Queen once they open near Dundas & Hwy 427.
Mar 1, 2015
336 posts
245 upvotes
Mississauga
Raggie wrote: New bubble tea place called The Alley at Confederation and Central Parkway (Yay!). It's new so be prepared to wait. Plus there's 10 percent off now.
how is it?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
ateddybear wrote: how is it?
My kiwi slushie was very good. They use real fruit.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2012
3280 posts
489 upvotes
Mississauga
Went to Reds finally, decent food, think i still prefer Chop or The Keg.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
Any Keto friendly restaurants?
(getting bored of AYCE KBBQ, Hotpot and Sushi).
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6485 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
sabesh wrote: Any Keto friendly restaurants?
(getting bored of AYCE KBBQ, Hotpot and Sushi).
watan kabob or any other afghani place...
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
Ducky wrote: watan kabob or any other afghani place...
Problem is that it's not enough meat, as carbs (rice, bread) come with meals and just 2 or 3 skewers of meat.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6485 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
sabesh wrote: Problem is that it's not enough meat, as carbs (rice, bread) come with meals and just 2 or 3 skewers of meat.
you dont need to get rice.... and you can get extra skewers....

how does sushi places give you enough food??
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
Ducky wrote: you dont need to get rice.... and you can get extra skewers....

how does sushi places give you enough food??
Lots of meat and vegetables. Kalbi, sashimi, etc etc
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
Ozzys Burgers is coming to Mississauga at Central Parkway and Confederation . Need a burger joint near me. Hope it'll be good! The burger joint I usually go to is Union Burger (that you have to pay for parking).

That plaza's turning out to be really great for places to eat! Just to name a few in that plaza:. Foodie North, Roman Zaman, The Alley (Soo busy) , Lazar Bakery, Popeyes, Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, that pizza place, now Ozzy Burgers.
Deal Addict
Jun 24, 2004
2056 posts
554 upvotes
Mississauga
Raggie wrote: Ozzys Burgers is coming to Mississauga at Central Parkway and Confederation . Need a burger joint near me. Hope it'll be good! The burger joint I usually go to is Union Burger (that you have to pay for parking).

That plaza's turning out to be really great for places to eat! Just to name a few in that plaza:. Foodie North, Roman Zaman, The Alley (Soo busy) , Lazar Bakery, Popeyes, Tim Hortons, Dairy Queen, that pizza place, now Ozzy Burgers.
Oh nice, which spot are they moving into?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2005
9295 posts
3156 upvotes
Mississauga
sabesh wrote: Oh nice, which spot are they moving into?
I'm trying to figure that out myself. Will try and see which spot is vacant next time I drive by. Ozzy is supposed to open up end of August.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
6485 posts
2389 upvotes
Mississauga
Raggie wrote: Ozzys Burgers is coming to Mississauga at Central Parkway and Confederation . Need a burger joint near me. Hope it'll be good! The burger joint I usually go to is Union Burger (that you have to pay for parking).

is this a franchise or mom/pop place?
Mar 7, 2007
309 posts
116 upvotes
Toronto
Raggie wrote: New bubble tea place called The Alley at Confederation and Central Parkway (Yay!). It's new so be prepared to wait. Plus there's 10 percent off now.
I work in Markham and this is my favorite bubble tea place among the 100 others in that area. If you love bubble tea, you should try their “Deerioca fever” as it’s quite unique with its brown sugar infused tapioca.

One of their other popular drinks is royal no 9 but I personally didn’t find that any special.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)