Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2018

Any news on the PS4 Spider-man bundle restocking?

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2018 8:09 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 26, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary

Any news on the PS4 Spider-man bundle restocking?

Obviously I missed the PS4 sale on black Friday and I'm SUPER bummed about it, but apparently Sony is keeping the price for the week so I've been trying to track one down or even better, catch a new shipment. I've been trying to stay on top of it, but there's a lot places to call and I'm not too sure how accurate nowinstock.com is. So has anyone here heard anything about new bundles coming in somewhere? Cheers!
4 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13580 posts
8544 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
If it ain't this week....wait till boxing day.
BonzoBouse wrote: Obviously I missed the PS4 sale on black Friday and I'm SUPER bummed about it, but apparently Sony is keeping the price for the week so I've been trying to track one down or even better, catch a new shipment. I've been trying to stay on top of it, but there's a lot places to call and I'm not too sure how accurate nowinstock.com is. So has anyone here heard anything about new bundles coming in somewhere? Cheers!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Nov 26, 2016
17 posts
2 upvotes
Calgary
Lol, my children need a cheap ps4!!!!

In all seriousness though, it's looking like boxing day it'll be, but that's alright, I'll just be more prepared by then!
Deal Guru
Mar 9, 2007
13580 posts
8544 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yep!!
BonzoBouse wrote: Lol, my children need a cheap ps4!!!!

In all seriousness though, it's looking like boxing day it'll be, but that's alright, I'll just be more prepared by then!

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Dec 21, 2009
693 posts
264 upvotes
Vancouver
try shoppers
I got mine on tuesday with 20x coupon.
Apparently all the ones that didn't have any, got a late shipment of them.