• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2021 6:54 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2005
3432 posts
1397 upvotes
Lévis

any Nvidia card freesync compatible?

I have a AG271QG4 monitor and I'm tired to to wait for AMD cards that never arrives.
Is there any nvidia cards that are freesync compatible?
thanks
Pourquoi pas?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
4495 posts
3437 upvotes
London
NVIDIA made it so 20 series and up cards could turn on gsync for free sync monitors a couple years ago. some monitors got official support but even if its not on the official list there is a box u can tick off over ride and turn it on anyway but its not 100% guarantee to work. like i have an acer monitor its not on the official list but i can over ride and turn it on and it works just fine.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2010
2565 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
SPARTACVS wrote: I have a AG271QG4 monitor and I'm tired to to wait for AMD cards that never arrives.
Is there any nvidia cards that are freesync compatible?
thanks
Any 10 series Nvidia graphics card and above that's capable of supporting G-Sync as standard can benefit from FreeSync panels, enabling the feature in the monitor's settings.

Freesync worked fine on my GTX 1080Ti, but any 10xx card and up is supported.

But I am confused. The AOG AG271QG4 says its a 144Hz G-sync monitor. If its a G-SYNC monitor that means its G-sync ready for NVIDIA cards.

f the monitor is G-SYNC Compatible then it has support for G-SYNC and FreeSync. If it's G-Sync only, then no, because AMD doesn't have hardware support for G-Sync while FreeSync/G-SYNC Compatible is all software.
aaron158 wrote: NVIDIA made it so 20 series and up
GTX 10xx and up

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)