Health & Wellness

Any one had experience with the husband pillow?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 11:31 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 14, 2012
215 posts
82 upvotes
EDMONTON

Any one had experience with the husband pillow?

I am thinking of this "Husband Pillow, Aspen Edition" mainly for laying in bed and using laptops, watching TVs.... etc.

https://www.amazon.ca/Husband-Pillow-As ... 701&sr=8-1

The price is very expensive compared to some of the alternatives I have seen on amazon.ca.
If anyone have experience with this please let me know if it is really as good as it described for my intended purpose.
Or if anyone know whether it has ever been cheaper.

Update: I made the purchase of the regular version, as the new Aspen version is just adding a double-sided cover.
Last edited by windenchanter on Dec 15th, 2019 11:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2005
8545 posts
2321 upvotes
Mississauga
windenchanter wrote: I am thinking of this "Husband Pillow, Aspen Edition" mainly for laying in bed and using laptops, watching TVs.... etc.

https://www.amazon.ca/Husband-Pillow-As ... 701&sr=8-1

The price is very expensive compared to some of the alternatives I have seen on amazon.ca.
If anyone have experience with this please let me know if it is really as good as it described for my intended purpose.
Or if anyone know whether it has ever been cheaper.
It must be late. I read your title and saw Husband pillow but you misspelled it. You typed hudband pillow and I saw husband. lol
[OP]
Dec 14, 2012
215 posts
82 upvotes
EDMONTON
Sorry for the typo.
I already made the purchase. I am suprised that after purchasing, I can sign up on their website and they offer 3 tasks. Writing a review, sharing on facebook about their video, and click 10 helpful reviews. If complete anyone of those, they will send a cover of your selection for free. If completed all three, the free cover is upgraded to the new double sided cover. So... I did get the upgrade. Now I will have two covers of different colors and one being two sided. I will recieve the pillow on Wendesday and see how it feels.