• Jan 9th, 2017 4:45 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
8 posts
Mississauga, ON

Any PS4 Pro Bundles Yet? There Are No Sales On PS4 Pro

I am looking for any sale on PS4 Pro or at least a 500$ Bundle that comes with 1 or 2 games free if you buy PS4 but I guess there are no sales or special offers at all for it yet since it games out recently in November.
5 replies
Apr 10, 2011
172 posts
17 upvotes
Sony really want to clear the regular stock. I tought Sony would be more agressive to compete with One S deal, but no. No deal, no bundle, nothing.... I also want a PRO but not at 500$ and naked....
Jan 31, 2011
416 posts
111 upvotes
Only a handful of people living in or around Brampton got lucky.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
855 upvotes
actarus wrote: Sony really want to clear the regular stock. I tought Sony would be more agressive to compete with One S deal, but no. No deal, no bundle, nothing.... I also want a PRO but not at 500$ and naked....
Xbox one S doesn't compete with PS4 Pro (hardware isn't even close)... that's why Sony isn't nearly as aggressive with it and instead is aggressive with the PS4 Slim. Xbox Scorpio is what PS4 Pro will compete against so next year you'll see PS4 Pro being priced aggressively like PS4 Slim this year. More so if MS reaches their target and scorpio is actually more powerful than pro (like they are targetting).
[OP]
Nov 27, 2014
8 posts
Mississauga, ON
I am looking to buy a PS4 Pro today, does anyone know of any sales anywhere in Toronto/GTA or any town/city within 1 hour of Mississauga? Looking for a sale where it is cheaper or the same price but has a deal where you buy it and can choose from 1-2 free games.
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
2931 posts
1537 upvotes
Vancouver
I wouldn't expect to see any deals.

When Scorpio comes out in later this year, Sony will be forced to cut prices. Sony will try to maximize their harvest before the drought.