• Last Updated:
  • May 27th, 2020 5:23 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Jan 31, 2004
376 posts
130 upvotes

Any RBC clients able to apply for CEBA

Maybe I'm jumping ahead but RBC says the CEBA application is supposed to be live online. I went to my business accounts and can't find it. Is anyone able to enroll? Where did you go?
169 replies
Deal Fanatic
Aug 21, 2007
5404 posts
415 upvotes
Markham
i saw it

there wsa a banner underneath the account info on the main landing page
Dec 23, 2011
50 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
What I saw was a banner below your account info but unfortunately the link is not active. I called my account manager and he said it was working as some of his clients were successful. However I have been trying and yet to get into the application. Anyone able to access it and if so please provide steps here so we can all learn from it. In the meantime I am still on hold with RBC online support via the phone and its been hours already.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
4387 posts
1912 upvotes
Vancouver
Mine shows a link that leads to application - I'm going to apply this weekend.
Dec 23, 2011
50 posts
19 upvotes
Vancouver
notenoughsleep what browser are you using ?
Apr 8, 2020
1 posts
I have been looking as well and I cannot see any link on my business account to apply
Mar 3, 2009
777 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
When you enter the total from your T4's do not put a comma in there. If you do then the continue button does not work.
Apr 8, 2020
4 posts
2 upvotes
I'm glad it's not me. I applied for someone this morning at about 6:45. I made it all the way through and downloaded the agreement. I have sinced tried for someone else and I can't find the link. I thought I was going crazy, but obviously, I am not the only one experiencing this problem. It's been no problem with the other big banks, just these guys.
Oct 11, 2013
96 posts
16 upvotes
Almost American
No. The link is not there for me either... It seems some accounts are on the newer RBC UI and some are on the old UI. Mine is on the old UI and there is nothing on there related to CEBA. RBC is the least reliable online banking I've used (I have all 5, CIBC, TD, SCOTIA, etc).
Apr 8, 2020
2 posts
Mine is on the old UI as well, and I'm not seeing the link either. I called them today, and they said "if you don't see the link, it means you may not be eligible for this program". They will re-assess my case and will let me know the result in 5 business days.
Apr 8, 2020
4 posts
I received the email from RBC telling me I can apply and where to apply. TD also sends me the application link while it is functional. I guess RBC just doesn't want to do their job before the holiday. I waited on the phone yesterday 3 hrs, no one answer the phone. I called them this morning, the office is closed