Automotive

Any recommendation for Auto Insurance broker?

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 7th, 2020 12:36 pm
[OP]
Jun 17, 2016
78 posts
38 upvotes
GTA

Any recommendation for Auto Insurance broker?

My auto insurance is about to expire in October and my current insurance quoted me $496/month from my previous $305/month. There is no way I can afford it. Even that 305/month is big expense for me. I would like to ask the community if you have any recommendation on insurance company or broker who can give cheap rate for my car.?
6 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2019
1197 posts
555 upvotes
Try one of the sites like Kanetix that will give you quotes from multiple companies. Also Insurance Hotline.
Also BIG Billyard Insurance Group. alwyn@thebig.ca
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2008
12726 posts
9373 upvotes
Edmonton
FalconStrike1 wrote: My auto insurance is about to expire in October and my current insurance quoted me $496/month from my previous $305/month. There is no way I can afford it. Even that 305/month is big expense for me. I would like to ask the community if you have any recommendation on insurance company or broker who can give cheap rate for my car.?
Location, location, location... It's not just important in real estate.

You may also want to investigate why your insurance jumped so much...

C
[OP]
Jun 17, 2016
78 posts
38 upvotes
GTA
vernonco wrote: Try one of the sites like Kanetix that will give you quotes from multiple companies. Also Insurance Hotline.
Also BIG Billyard Insurance Group. alwyn@thebig.ca
Will check. Thanks. I actually got my previous insurance with Big Billyard insurance group. I have sent an email to my broker to get me better deal. Waiting for his reply.
[OP]
Jun 17, 2016
78 posts
38 upvotes
GTA
CNeufeld wrote: Location, location, location... It's not just important in real estate.

You may also want to investigate why your insurance jumped so much...

C
I got 0 accidents or ticket.