PC & Video Games

Any Stadia Pro subscription promos? (used hardware)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2020 9:20 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3866 posts
1345 upvotes
Belle River

Any Stadia Pro subscription promos? (used hardware)

Are there any current promos for Stadia subscriptions, besides the 1 month trial? If so, would it matter that a previous owner has already registered the Chromecast Ultra and/or controllers?

Or if you have any general Stadia tips or advice, I'd like to hear them.

As a PC and console gamer who already owns lots of games Stadia probably isn't gonna stick with me, but I just wanna see it work and how well it does.
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5043 posts
3237 upvotes
hystavito wrote: Are there any current promos for Stadia subscriptions, besides the 1 month trial? If so, would it matter that a previous owner has already registered the Chromecast Ultra and/or controllers?

Or if you have any general Stadia tips or advice, I'd like to hear them.

As a PC and console gamer who already owns lots of games Stadia probably isn't gonna stick with me, but I just wanna see it work and how well it does.
Happy Stadian here, but strangely RFD poops on it.

Chromebook owners have 3 months trial and can be added on top of a 1 month trial.
Doesn't matter if it was used on hardware, as Stadia is tied to your google account, not on devices.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2006
4864 posts
1862 upvotes
Ajax
bhrm wrote: Happy Stadian here, but strangely RFD poops on it.

Chromebook owners have 3 months trial and can be added on top of a 1 month trial.
Doesn't matter if it was used on hardware, as Stadia is tied to your google account, not on devices.
The pooping comes from Stadia's inability to deliver what they promised from the outset. They have some time to remedy but not too much time left.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2009
5043 posts
3237 upvotes
mrtvgame wrote: The pooping comes from Stadia's inability to deliver what they promised from the outset. They have some time to remedy but not too much time left.
Yes they're finally started to deliver on some of those, and i didn't jump on it from the beginning. I almost preordered but then i remembered to never pre order anything these days.

I jumped on it when they did 3 months free during covid lock down and I said hey whatever, hooked on it within a week and bought a controller. I played Destiny 2 for free on XBOX and it was unbearably slow I never bothered to buy the DLC packs.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)