• Last Updated:
  • Apr 4th, 2020 7:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5220 posts
637 upvotes

Any way to get Coke Zero delivered?

So my family are coke addicts. But I was wondering does anyone know of a delivery service where it's not too expensive? We're willing to buy several cases at once.

EDIT: I'm in Toronto
Last edited by Oni-kun on Apr 2nd, 2020 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
27 replies
Dec 1, 2002
888 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
Have you considered walmart pickups? You just drive to their designated pickup parking # and call them that you're there, they bring food to your car.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5220 posts
637 upvotes
Seems impossible to get a timeslot
Who does curbside pick up for it other than walmart?
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15926 posts
13164 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
First and foremost ...
WHERE are you ?
(Your RFD Profile doesn’t show a location ... like mine does for Eastern Ontario ... so you might want to fix that )

Both Walmart & PC+ Loblaws Group have Online Click & Collect Shopping
For curbside pick up (no contact)

Other options include home delivery services from just about any store you want to buy from
But, it depends WHERE you live
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5220 posts
637 upvotes
PointsHubby wrote: First and foremost ...
WHERE are you ?
(Your RFD Profile doesn’t show a location ... like mine does for Eastern Ontario ... so you might want to fix that )

Both Walmart & PC+ Loblaws Group have Online Click & Collect Shopping
For curbside pick up (no contact)

Other options include home delivery services from just about any store you want to buy from
But, it depends WHERE you live
Sorry I'm in Toronto. Last I checked for those two services it's like a month out for a date
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15926 posts
13164 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PC Express / Click & Collect Calendar shows 14 days in the future
Today is April 2nd, so timeslots up to April 15th
April 16th will be added tonight at 12:01 AM
This is a curbside pick up at any PC+ Loblaws Group Stores (Loblaws - YIG - RCSS - No Frills etc )

You can also do InstaCart Canada (www.instacart.ca)
They will do same day / next day pick up & delivery
At a long list of stores

There are also independent Personal Shopper services in most cities / urban areas
Google to find what’s available near you

As to pricing ...
Stores that offer curbside pick up ... Walmart - Metro - PC Loblaws Group Stores
Are the cheapest option
Most now are offering their services for FREE during Covid 19

InstaCart charges a flat rate per stop / store
Plus they want a percentage of your TOTAL BILL (think it’s 15% ) for delivery

Private service fees vary

One of the easiest ways to find some of them is google
Beer & Snacks Delivery

Their niche market is alcohol delivery
BUT most of them will also do Mix / Pop, Snacks, even Cigarettes

As this is their main biz ...
They also prob know the best spot to get Coke Zero in stock
Deal Expert
Jan 15, 2006
15953 posts
13833 upvotes
Richmond Hill
There's a Coke Zero shortage? I've seen these readily available at Walmart.
Deal Guru
Oct 5, 2008
13829 posts
7961 upvotes
Toronto
people can't get essential groceries delivered, OP needs Coke Zero.

:facepalm:

Get up and go buy it at the store.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
17238 posts
3492 upvotes
Toronto
Any type of bottled or canned drink is heavy and, given the current environment, I don't see why a delivery company would not charge a hefty delivery fee for delivery.

I just came back from Shoppers Drug Mart at Dundas and Runnymede where I did some light grocery shopping and purchased two cases.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2007
3614 posts
2260 upvotes
Edmonton
Just picked up two flats of Coke. Costco has them at $9.49 for a flat of 32 cans, Coke, Diet Coke and Coke Zero, no limit.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19104 posts
27525 upvotes
ONTARIO
Like someone else mentioned above, if you really don't want to go to the store (which I can understand given the circumstances), your options are kind of limited. Use one of the grocery store delivery services or instacart, which is sorta like skipthedishes for groceries. A personal shopper goes to the grocery store, buys your stuff and then drives to your home and leaves it at the front door.

You pay all online and of course you'll have to pay extra for using the service. It's better if you're making a larger grocery order.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2013
6213 posts
2960 upvotes
Kingston, ON
audit13 wrote: Any type of bottled or canned drink is heavy and, given the current environment, I don't see why a delivery company would not charge a hefty delivery fee for delivery.

I just came back from Shoppers Drug Mart at Dundas and Runnymede where I did some light grocery shopping and purchased two cases.
I just had 2 30lb bags of dog food delivered by FedEx from Ren's Pets, free shipping over $69. Delivering a flat or two of Coke shouldn't be an issue...

All you "just go to the store!" people are being obtuse. The whole point of all of us being at home is to minimize that where possible, and OP's asking if it's possible. There's people who have returned to Canada from abroad who literally can't go out for 14 days from return.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2003
17238 posts
3492 upvotes
Toronto
Mike15 wrote: I just had 2 30lb bags of dog food delivered by FedEx from Ren's Pets, free shipping over $69. Delivering a flat or two of Coke shouldn't be an issue...

All you "just go to the store!" people are being obtuse. The whole point of all of us being at home is to minimize that where possible, and OP's asking if it's possible. There's people who have returned to Canada from abroad who literally can't go out for 14 days from return.
How much was the dog food?

Do you know of a place that will sell and deliver Coke Zero without a hefty delivery charge in Toronto? Each 18-can case at Shoppers Drugmart is $5.28 + tax.

Big difference between needing dog food and Coke Zero IMHO.

Did I tell the OP to go to the store?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2013
6213 posts
2960 upvotes
Kingston, ON
audit13 wrote: How much was the dog food?

Do you know of a place that will sell and deliver Coke Zero without a hefty delivery charge in Toronto? Each 18-can case at Shoppers Drugmart is $5.28 + tax.

Big difference between needing dog food and Coke Zero IMHO.

Did I tell the OP to go to the store?
I spent $175 on two big bags (same sale price as in-store) plus a case of wet food, plus tax, $0 shipping. Only point was the heft isn't an issue; it would have been free delivery for one of the bags.

I didn't say you told the OP to go to the store, but a couple people did and one of them got 6 upvotes.

Wish I knew the easy answer for OP but FedEx, Puro, UPS are all still out delivering. The logistics shouldn't be the problem; it's a matter of a retailer to offer it. And it's not like we're at the point of hot Coke exploding on someone's porch... everyone's home to get it once it comes anyway.
Deal Expert
Feb 7, 2017
15926 posts
13164 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Coke Zero

On Promo this week at Metro
12 Cans per Case
$ 6.49 / case
Buy 2 ... get the third FREE
Works out to
$ 4.33 / case
Not the BEST Price I have ever seen
But not ridiculous

In some locations Metro offers Online Ordering
For either pick up or delivery

Or one could use InstaCart or one of the Personal Delivery Services
So options ... even for those that are in MANDATORY ISOLATION or QUARANTINE
Dec 4, 2017
319 posts
286 upvotes
If money is no issue. If lineups and crowds are concerns to OP, Coke Zero is sold in gas stations, dollar stores and convenience stores, just buy from there.
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2016
1502 posts
1358 upvotes
Metro sold out of Coke/Pepsi zero or diet. Went last week, couldn't find any. Had to settle for the cheap selection cola diet.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2001
3147 posts
847 upvotes
Toronto
Hindenburg1 wrote: Metro sold out of Coke/Pepsi zero or diet. Went last week, couldn't find any. Had to settle for the cheap selection cola diet.
FYI, the "Selection" diet cola doesn't have caffeine. If caffeine is important to you.