Health & Wellness

Any weather related migraines sufferers here (particularly from the Vancouver area)?

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2020 6:12 pm
[OP]
Jun 10, 2015
173 posts
58 upvotes
Canada

Any weather related migraines sufferers here (particularly from the Vancouver area)?

I know Calgary is known to be a bad location for migraine sufferers but I had no idea that Vancouver could also be a problematic place to live.

For the past 3-4 days I have had a bad migraine that I attribute to the weather. I think it started around Friday the 27th of Nov or Saturday the 28th.

Does anyone from Vancouver also experience weather related migraine, and if so how do you cope?
3 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2017
6045 posts
2674 upvotes
SW corner of the cou…
So it is atmospheric pressure, or moon phase? Or wind, humidity, temperature? Curious what you think it is due to.
Cream rises to the top. So does scum.
[OP]
Jun 10, 2015
173 posts
58 upvotes
Canada
I think atmospheric pressure, but likely a combination of several factors (humidity, temperature, pressure, etc.)

Not a pleasant sensation
Sep 1, 2010
106 posts
18 upvotes
GTA
How u know if ur migraine is whether related?
redflagdealsnewb wrote: I know Calgary is known to be a bad location for migraine sufferers but I had no idea that Vancouver could also be a problematic place to live.

For the past 3-4 days I have had a bad migraine that I attribute to the weather. I think it started around Friday the 27th of Nov or Saturday the 28th.

Does anyone from Vancouver also experience weather related migraine, and if so how do you cope?