Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1197 posts
66 upvotes

Anybody Have WHOcalled with fido?

Is it just me or is this service annoying, inconsistant and stupid.
6 replies
Dec 5, 2008
123 posts
11 upvotes
Yes and agreed. We must be missing something?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32409 posts
6276 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I had it on Rogers, and I got rid of it after a few days and a few hundred SMS.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2008
4123 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Gee wrote: I had it on Rogers, and I got rid of it after a few days and a few hundred SMS.
Do you think Fido will disable the service? I mean they don't offer much lee-way for things like that or taking services off which are useless.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2006
1197 posts
66 upvotes
Gee wrote: I had it on Rogers, and I got rid of it after a few days and a few hundred SMS.
It would be a great service if they sent you text messages only when somebody calls and the call does not go to the phone.

But I am getting text messages for calls I answer! Sometimes I can go a week and not get a whocalled text? Then I get one for every single call?

Really horriable, I complained but never got anywhere with fido, I do not want to mess with my plan but this has to be the worst service ever! They should pay us to deal with it. Shoot the guy who came up with this!
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
32409 posts
6276 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
My problems were not that severe. I never got text messages for calls I have answered. I just get a text for everything else. If I miss a call, I can see it in my call log. I don't need a text message.

I can understand if my phone was turned off or if I was in an area where there was no reception (subway etc).

Then sure, I could use a text messages.

I would call and have it removed.
Dec 27, 2007
35 posts
1 upvote
Hamilton, ON
Mine 'works'. I only get the sms for calls I didn't answer. It would be way more useful if it would only notify you for call that didn't reach your phone. What's the point of seeing the Missed call on your cell & via a sms ... sigh ...

I wouldn't pay for that service ... but it's part of my options package ..

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)