• Last Updated:
  • May 3rd, 2019 5:58 pm
3 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19472 posts
8949 upvotes
Oakville
In one of the P30 deal threads, someone said the best way to get your order status was to directly contact the company doing the fulfillment.

Ahh, here it is:
proton1234 wrote: It seems like the emails are not getting through, the rep told me on the phone you're supposed to get a confirmation email then a shipping email. Email or call Drexel and ask about your claim. 1-833-373-9351 or cs@drexel.ca (email). I contacted Huawei support first they told me to email cs@huaweicanadapromo.com but it's probably more effective to contact Drexel directly.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2254 posts
442 upvotes
York
Yes I filled out mine when the phone launched and received it on the 5th business day. No email just showed up at my door.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
1102 posts
14 upvotes
Just got an email from Huawei Canada.

Your Huawei P30 gift with purchase is on its way!

Due to an overwhelming response from our Canadian fans, our processing times have varied more than we anticipated.

Your pre-order has been validated and if you haven't already received it, your gift with purchase will be shipped out within the next 7 days. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your package to arrive (most will arrive even sooner).

Thanks for your interest in the Huawei P30 Series Pre-order Promotion and for joining us in building a fully connected, intelligent world!

-Huawei Canada Promo Team
Trade with me 100% confidence and my feedback on RedFlagDeals, eBay and Revscene.net :

Feedback on RedFlagDeals.com

Feedback on EBay.com

REVScene Feedback Ratings