Anyone has experience with Aspen Ridge Home and their Design Studio?
We're looking to make a number of changes to the home, as long as it's doable and doesn't break the bank:
1. Moving the patio door a couple feet, and move the affected windows to where the patio door was
2. Adding a second separate sink and faucet to the kitchen
3. Run ethernet drops to every room and maybe add some outlets.
4. Remove 2 small walls assuming they're not structural (of course, be verified with them to be sure)
5. Change waterheater tank to tankless
6. change HVAC to 3 zones
7. Increase kitchen Island size
8. Increase range hood exhaust pipe if the sizing is too small
Are these reasonable changes I can make with them? Interested to hear from you guys' experiences and what the pricing and processes are like.
How is their design studio in terms of pricing and selections, and it'd be amazing if there's some reference price point vs what you get. How in-depth do they get in terms of actually designing and how wide of selection do you get? If we can know the process you went through it would really help us out.
Lastly, from my understanding, #3 is handled by Grand Alarms exclusively, how is your experience with them, and their pricing for adding drops?
Really looking forward to learning from everyone's experience so we won't be caught by any surprise
Edit: Forgot to add, this is supposed to be an Energy Star certified home, hope this fact doesn't complicate things too much