Automotive

Anyone have a CAA "Everyday" (CAA Bike Assist) membership for insurance savings?

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 11th, 2023 6:56 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4645 posts
880 upvotes

Anyone have a CAA "Everyday" (CAA Bike Assist) membership for insurance savings?

My time for renewal is coming up and I spoke to my broker who got me a quote for CAA insurance. She mentioned that if I have a CAA membership it would be roughly $100 of savings.

The CAA "Everyday" (CAA Bike Assist) membership is $30 (minus a 15% signup bonus). Would be a net $70ish dollar a year savings on my policy. Anyone sign up for this membership for the sole purpose of insurance savings? Don't really need a fully-fledged CAA membership since I have a similar service through my credit card and some of my family members also have CAA. Would also be nice for gas savings too.

https://caaneo.ca/membership/
6 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
19727 posts
23137 upvotes
GTA
Stormfather wrote: My time for renewal is coming up and I spoke to my broker who got me a quote for CAA insurance. She mentioned that if I have a CAA membership it would be roughly $100 of savings.

The CAA "Everyday" (CAA Bike Assist) membership is $30 (minus a 15% signup bonus). Would be a net $70ish dollar a year savings on my policy. Anyone sign up for this membership for the sole purpose of insurance savings? Don't really need a fully-fledged CAA membership since I have a similar service through my credit card and some of my family members also have CAA. Would also be nice for gas savings too.

https://caaneo.ca/membership/
What's your hesitation? You have nothing to lose. Most go for the a-la-carte membership for $20, but I'm not sure if that gets you the 3 cents/L fuel savings.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2007
4645 posts
880 upvotes
engineered wrote: What's your hesitation? You have nothing to lose. Most go for the a-la-carte membership for $20, but I'm not sure if that gets you the 3 cents/L fuel savings.
I guess my hesitation is whether or not the bicycle membership will entitle me to the savings my broker mentioned (I know it says that I'll get a 10% discount on the website, but not sure if that'll work with a broker). Will probably just try it anyways either with the bike membership or the a la carte (if it gives the Shell discount)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 11, 2007
19727 posts
23137 upvotes
GTA
Stormfather wrote: I guess my hesitation is whether or not the bicycle membership will entitle me to the savings my broker mentioned (I know it says that I'll get a 10% discount on the website, but not sure if that'll work with a broker). Will probably just try it anyways either with the bike membership or the a la carte (if it gives the Shell discount)
I'm pretty sure any kind of CAA membership will work. That's why RFD users often have the cheapest a-la-cart membership.
If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.
Sr. Member
Sep 30, 2004
734 posts
122 upvotes
Markham
engineered wrote: What's your hesitation? You have nothing to lose. Most go for the a-la-carte membership for $20, but I'm not sure if that gets you the 3 cents/L fuel savings.
It does get the 3cents.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)