Expired Coupons

anyone have Def Leppard 40th Anniversary code ?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 30th, 2019 10:38 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2009
1007 posts
122 upvotes

anyone have Def Leppard 40th Anniversary code ?

hey folks
really last minute decision to try to go see Def Lep this week in Calgary, but any decent seats all ask for a 40th Anniversary code.
anyone got such a thing they might not be using?
PM open if you do.
many thanks
STULEC52
6 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8577 posts
1517 upvotes
That's gonna be a great show, Phil and Vivian on guitars definitely a concert worth going to and you wont be disappointed.

You have a much better chance getting this code on a Def Leppard music forum. Search for Def Leppard Forum or Def Leppard Forum Calgary. You'll need to register but once you do, you'll be able to post your request and I'm sure someone will have it there.

To wet your appetite watch this,
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 4, 2004
8577 posts
1517 upvotes
retrothing wrote: I think you'll enjoy this.

Steve Clark (RIP), Phil Collen (not the Genesis guy), look what you've done! This bands energy still rocks today. Gorgeous babes always show up at Def's shows....
Help an animal charity or sanctuary out today. Become a volunteer, advocate, foster a pet, or donate. They need you as much as you need them!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2009
1007 posts
122 upvotes
retrothing wrote: I think you'll enjoy this.

I preferred the other Photograph if I'm being honest !

and thanks for the replies. Saw them last year with Tesla and Poison, and thought I'd be away this time around but am in town, so very last minute of me.
off to hunt for forums !
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2009
1007 posts
122 upvotes
also. Drums or Drum machine ???
'THAT' fill always kind of bothered me
Mar 12, 2017
377 posts
446 upvotes
stulec52 wrote: hey folks
really last minute decision to try to go see Def Lep this week in Calgary, but any decent seats all ask for a 40th Anniversary code.
anyone got such a thing they might not be using?
PM open if you do.
many thanks
STULEC52
Its actually just ANNIVERSARY

I got this from Ticketmaster when they were in Toronto. Just checked for Calgary, seems to still work!
Images
  • Clipboard01.jpg