Computers & Electronics

Anyone have a picture of the Rogers internet modem box ?

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 8th, 2020 10:26 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2009
968 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…

Anyone have a picture of the Rogers internet modem box ?

I m about to return the white Rogers modem. Can someone please share a picture of the box this modem came in ?

Did it come in a white box with Rogers branding on it ?
What all were the contents of the box ?

I have the modem, white co ax cable and power cable.
Images
  • 20201107_160107.jpg
9 replies
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 24, 2003
16980 posts
3198 upvotes
Toronto
Can you return it to a local Rogers store instead?

When I cancelled my service, they sent me a box and return shipping label.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Oct 28, 2004
21400 posts
2634 upvotes
Toronto
mine came in a plain white Hitron box - has 2 circular air holes on the side......and a sticker on the same side as the holes with P/N, MAC address, serial #


It came with a yellow ethernet cable & the power adapter. When the tech set mine up, he also included the coxial cable....

FS: Nothing at the moment
Heatware: 63-0-0
Sr. Member
Dec 22, 2007
662 posts
329 upvotes
Mississauga
emale wrote: I m about to return the white Rogers modem. Can someone please share a picture of the box this modem came in ?

Did it come in a white box with Rogers branding on it ?
What all were the contents of the box ?

I have the modem, white co ax cable and power cable.
i just returned the modem without any cables to a store. if you are shipping it back just put it in any box and keep a copy of the return confirmation.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2009
968 posts
395 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
Thanks everyone.

I did get a new offer for 1Gbps in my Rogers online account and Rogers sent me a new black modem, ignite tv box and a return shipping label.

The existing white modem , I recall picking it up from a a Rogers store. I might be wrong , but, maybe the modem was just shrink wrapped when I picked it up.

I will anyways send the modem, usb cable, co ax cable and power cord back. Hopefully they don't charge me anything for the missing cardboard box.,
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2606 posts
428 upvotes
emale wrote: Thanks everyone.

I did get a new offer for 1Gbps in my Rogers online account and Rogers sent me a new black modem, ignite tv box and a return shipping label.

The existing white modem , I recall picking it up from a a Rogers store. I might be wrong , but, maybe the modem was just shrink wrapped when I picked it up.

I will anyways send the modem, usb cable, co ax cable and power cord back. Hopefully they don't charge me anything for the missing cardboard box.,
Whenever I pick up from the store it’s usually just shrink wrap, heck I just received the wall to wall in the mail last month and it was shrink wrap inside a bubble envelope
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 13, 2008
4406 posts
1499 upvotes
emale wrote: Thanks everyone.

I did get a new offer for 1Gbps in my Rogers online account and Rogers sent me a new black modem, ignite tv box and a return shipping label.

The existing white modem , I recall picking it up from a a Rogers store. I might be wrong , but, maybe the modem was just shrink wrapped when I picked it up.

I will anyways send the modem, usb cable, co ax cable and power cord back. Hopefully they don't charge me anything for the missing cardboard box.,
Only the modem plus the power cord. That is it. Nothing else needed.

All modem swaps are the same.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL. Polk Audio S35 - Center. Klipsch R51M - RR+RL & R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL. Polk Audio HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 16, 2008
7922 posts
2640 upvotes
Maple
Never return any modem, but returned few cable boxes to Rogers store. I also exchanged a receiver from there, it was shrink wrapped. I believe they don’t care working or not modem, without any cables except power cable; the modem serial# should match the one in account.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6729 posts
2945 upvotes
teoconca wrote: Never return any modem, but returned few cable boxes to Rogers store. I also exchanged a receiver from there, it was shrink wrapped. I believe they don’t care working or not modem, without any cables except power cable; the modem serial# should match the one in account.
you mean i could have kept the coax cable?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 16, 2008
7922 posts
2640 upvotes
Maple
badOne wrote: you mean i could have kept the coax cable?
Yep, I have lots unused from Rogers, haha

Top