Anyone know where to buy disinfectant spray

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2020 5:48 pm
[OP]
Jun 26, 2017
44 posts
5 upvotes

Anyone know where to buy disinfectant spray

Been trying to find any disinfectant spray doesn ne1 here know any website link or place in hamilton ontario will be much appreciated
10 replies
Nov 30, 2019
82 posts
110 upvotes
If you search for Lysol on Amazon throughout the day, you might get lucky. I was able to get it for myself. The same applies for wipes etc.. it sells out within minutes but you just have to check often.

I told my friends this and they all were able to get it as well. Just gotta be persistent. Good luck.
Mar 31, 2008
109 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
i picked up two today at shoppers drug mart. there quite a few left in shelves. port union / sheppard.

last week i picked up some lysol wipes at home hardware, just need to call ahead and order.
Mar 16, 2008
195 posts
182 upvotes
Toronto
Housetable wrote: Been trying to find any disinfectant spray doesn ne1 here know any website link or place in hamilton ontario will be much appreciated
Lots of Lysol disinfectant sprays at Nations in Jackson Square
[OP]
Jun 26, 2017
44 posts
5 upvotes
sunnyray_toronto wrote: Lots of Lysol disinfectant sprays at Nations in Jackson Square
Will go tomorrow to check it out any limit on purchase at nations
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2070 posts
2293 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Buy the concentrated Lysol formula and dilute with water, then add to any $2 dollarama spray bottle!

Costco has the concentrated Lysol 4.5L jug for about $10 if I remember correctly. Each 250ml seen be mixed with up to 4L of water, less water for more strength.

Much easier than finding a spray disinfectant. Also better size
Dec 28, 2011
17 posts
1 upvote
Winnipeg
wally_walrus wrote: Sorry, not familiar with coding... Does it work on Windows without Chrome installed?
You can tweak with other browser.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
1322 posts
314 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
goulaobangzi wrote: You can tweak with other browser.
Sorry if it sounds stupid, but would you mind providing an example? I'm not even remotely familiar with the concepts... How would I use Firefox for example, and I imagine the computer has to stay powered on while the script executes?

Thank you,