• Last Updated:
  • Nov 27th, 2020 8:11 pm
[OP]
Nov 10, 2003
790 posts
169 upvotes

Anyone order from Fitness Avenue?

Curious if you've received your order.

I placed an order with them for equipment about a month ago which they charged my credit card for immediately. However, nothing has been shipped nor have they been responsive to any emails. A quick Google search and a number of bad reviews have popped up from people in the same boat as me. At this point I'm thinking about calling my credit card company to reverse the charges.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2007
2935 posts
279 upvotes
Toronto
Mar 30 - Ordered bumper plates
Apr 10 - tracking info submitted to FedEx
Apr 24 - package finally left Fitness Avenue facility
Apr 27 - package arrived at my house

Don't forget to check their site to see if your info has been sent to FedEx yet:
https://www.fitnessavenue.ca/shipment_tracking

Throughout this, I emailed several times asking for updates. I received a few emails saying it was being processed, lots of orders due to covid, etc..
[OP]
Nov 10, 2003
790 posts
169 upvotes
My timelines looks similar to yours for the order, but tracking was sent to FedEx on the 13th. 3 emails without a single response and, as of this moment, my order has yet to leave Fitness Avenue's warehouse. I understand Covid has overwhelmed them, but a quick email would help alleviate this.

Anyhow, I'll wait until next week and see what happens. Thanks hdave for the response!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
9435 posts
3100 upvotes
Discovered fitnessavenue a few months back and I was there in February...if only I had known. I really want a Bulgarian Bag but it's been back-ordered for a while. There probably going to have little stock when things open up.
Discomfort is your friend
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2004
5222 posts
637 upvotes
I ordered a pull up bar a while back, it took a few weeks to arrive.
Nov 1, 2015
557 posts
244 upvotes
BC
Ordered a mult-bench from them on October 7th. They say orders ship out within 5-10 business days. So maybe I can expect to get it in about 3 week from purchase date. Although, from the looks of the posts above it will likely take 4 weeks.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2001
4401 posts
839 upvotes
Newbury, ON
I've ordered a couple of things from there and they all have arrived in 3-4 weeks.
Look at the US Titan website if you want more detail on their gear - they seem to come from the same OEM
Nov 1, 2015
557 posts
244 upvotes
BC
My order just shipped today. Estimated receive date is next tuesday. So not too bad.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2745 upvotes
Montreal
Nites07 wrote: My order just shipped today. Estimated receive date is next tuesday. So not too bad.
Did you experience a delay between shipping label creation and actually having your items shipped?
I was super excited to see a shipping confirmation last week. Turns out they only created the label and FedEx has not received the items for shipment.
So it has been sitting at "label created" since last Wednesday. Fitness Avenue is really aweful at shipping.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2003
790 posts
169 upvotes
Madevilz wrote: Did you experience a delay between shipping label creation and actually having your items shipped?
I was super excited to see a shipping confirmation last week. Turns out they only created the label and FedEx has not received the items for shipment.
So it has been sitting at "label created" since last Wednesday. Fitness Avenue is really aweful at shipping.
Note that Fitness Avenue states on their webpage that orders will take 10-15 business days to process, so take that into consideration.

Nonetheless, my experience was the same as yours, shipping label and tracking number was created the next day after my order, but nothing shipped for well over a month and a half. Granted this was when COVID first hit and they were probably adjusting to the new reality for retail, but they were non-responsive to any of my emails asking for an update until I sent them notification I was reversing the credit charges. I got an email response apologizing for the delay shortly thereafter and my products showed up at my door a week later - this was almost two months since I placed my order for product that was "in stock".
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2745 upvotes
Montreal
DC5R wrote: Note that Fitness Avenue states on their webpage that orders will take 10-15 business days to process, so take that into consideration.

Nonetheless, my experience was the same as yours, shipping label and tracking number was created the next day after my order, but nothing shipped for well over a month and a half. Granted this was when COVID first hit and they were probably adjusting to the new reality for retail, but they were non-responsive to any of my emails asking for an update until I sent them notification I was reversing the credit charges. I got an email response apologizing for the delay shortly thereafter and my products showed up at my door a week later - this was almost two months since I placed my order for product that was "in stock".
now im worried even more lol all my items are in stock as well.
It took 10 business days to have a shipping confirmation, tomorrow is going to be 15 days, I'll email them at the end of the week if shipment doesn't move. If they dont respond, I guess ill start a dispute with Paypal.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
6774 posts
2745 upvotes
Montreal
DC5R wrote: Note that Fitness Avenue states on their webpage that orders will take 10-15 business days to process, so take that into consideration.

It seems like I need to email and harrass them for my order to progress.
Last week I sent an email after 10 business days to know when it will be shipped. Later that day the label was created.
After you replied to this thread, I sent an email asking why it has been stuck at label creation since last week. FedEx just picked up the items a few min ago.
lol whatever works I guess.
[OP]
Nov 10, 2003
790 posts
169 upvotes
LOL! Whatever works!

Glad to hear you're getting your gear.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8315 posts
2109 upvotes
Mississauga
They are slow to ship and took a few weeks, but it was quicker than pre-ordering and waiting months, or not getting things at all. Plus their prices are still reasonable compared to other places.
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2010
1935 posts
346 upvotes
Ottawa
I ordered some stuff and the two largest items weren't included in the package when delivered. I emailed with pictures and requested items or a refund on items and shipping did not get a response. So I contested through PayPal with no response either. I messaged again through PayPal and still didn't hear anything. The remaining order appeared at my door and a few days later I finally received a response/offer resolution offering a refund for the items and could keep the second shipment. While I was disappointed I didn't get any communication it financially worked in my favour. All fitness equipment stores are busy these days...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you want to feel smart - get stupid freinds...