• Last Updated:
  • Jun 6th, 2020 12:17 am
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6371 posts
6733 upvotes
Center of Canada
I just took them out to play with them this week. Got 2 roll of films expired since 1994. :)

Oops, I just show my age.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
May 27, 2020
4 posts
Thunder Bay, ON
I have a Pentacon Six, but I haven't used it since 2009 http://www.butterflyexpressdesign.com/g ... 20909-6x6/ . I love how the photo's look, but don't look forward to the extra work involved in post-processing. But I won't part with the camera if given the choice. It may not get used very often, but that doesn't mean I'll never use it again!
Apr 25, 2020
196 posts
62 upvotes
I still have my film camera which I have extensively used in the past. I still keep it though. It may not be very usable these days but worth the keep, since it helped us cherish beautiful moments in the past :)
Mar 5, 2018
419 posts
231 upvotes
I still have a Canon Elan 7e somewhere in the house, that has the focus selector with your eye. It's amazing I like that very much but Canon has stopped that technology with new DSLR
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2007
6371 posts
6733 upvotes
Center of Canada
TomShopper wrote: I still have a Canon Elan 7e somewhere in the house, that has the focus selector with your eye. It's amazing I like that very much but Canon has stopped that technology with new DSLR
I have the same camera, need to find it, It is in the basement somewhere.
It is my first Canon, Now I am using my old trusty 5DMK3.

Before that I was shooting Nikon FM2.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)