PC & Video Games

Anyone still remember Pringles & Game Pass promo?

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 11:43 am
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
302 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto

Anyone still remember Pringles & Game Pass promo?

The promo from earlier this year... where they were going to give out 7 days of Game Pass codes when Halo Infinite was released for everyone who claimed the promo back then. Have anyone received anything yet?
8 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10255 posts
3761 upvotes
I got some recent promos that were available with select Pizza pocket. Those were 14 days codes and worked flawlessly. I do remember the promo from last year, but not sure what came out of it.
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
23504 posts
8394 upvotes
At least the 1 month Tim's passes still work but since they are trial, only if your GP has run out...
Mar 13, 2005
176 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
dark2026 wrote: The promo from earlier this year... where they were going to give out 7 days of Game Pass codes when Halo Infinite was released for everyone who claimed the promo back then. Have anyone received anything yet?
No, still waiting for mine too...
[OP]
Jan 13, 2013
302 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto
"Thank you for letting us know that you have not received the bonus codes associated with our Pringles* Free 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Offer. We appreciate your patience and we are happy to help with this.

You can expect to receive the codes from us via email by January 21, 2022. We apologize for the delay.

Please know that your comments regarding our Pringles* Free 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Offer are valued.

Thank you again for contacting us. We wish you all the best.

To respond to this email or to attach an image, please click here. Please do not use the "reply" button.

All the best,

Evelyn C.
Kellogg Consumer Affairs"
Mar 13, 2005
176 posts
39 upvotes
Montreal
dark2026 wrote: "Thank you for letting us know that you have not received the bonus codes associated with our Pringles* Free 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Offer. We appreciate your patience and we are happy to help with this.

You can expect to receive the codes from us via email by January 21, 2022. We apologize for the delay.

Please know that your comments regarding our Pringles* Free 14 Day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Offer are valued.

Thank you again for contacting us. We wish you all the best.

To respond to this email or to attach an image, please click here. Please do not use the "reply" button.

All the best,

Evelyn C.
Kellogg Consumer Affairs"
Thanks for the info. I just received my codes tonight.
Deal Guru
Dec 1, 2004
10255 posts
3761 upvotes
Same here, got a lot of codes deliver to my email
STEAM-XBL-PSN: CFRTim
Deal Fanatic
Feb 21, 2013
5622 posts
2687 upvotes
Toronto
I got the codes, and I totally forgot about these. Anyway, one thing to note - they turn on recurring billing automatically when you redeem these, so just make sure to go into your subscription settings and turn it back off.
Gear: Fujifilm X-Pro2 | Canon A-1
May 30, 2007
364 posts
518 upvotes
Markham
Got my codes, they landed in Junk Email. Check your spam box everyone!

Great promo. One thing, sometimes they will give you an extra month free by turning on recurring billing. You can take the deal and then immediately turn off recurring billing and still keep the extra month.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)