Entrepreneurship & Small Business

Anyone use credit card to pay the CRA payroll deductions?

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2020 8:30 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3069 posts
545 upvotes

Anyone use credit card to pay the CRA payroll deductions?

I've been submitting payroll deductions at the source through my bank checking account.

Lately, I've been thinking about the option of using credit cards to do the payroll submissions, if anything to take advantage of the air miles/points of the credit cards. My next submission will be >75K range, so those miles do add up.
Saw on the CRA website, there are two options to do that, with PaySimply and Plastiq....Anyone have experience using one of these two companies to submit credit card payments to CRA?
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2009
2135 posts
916 upvotes
Toronto
commie wrote: I've been submitting payroll deductions at the source through my bank checking account.

Lately, I've been thinking about the option of using credit cards to do the payroll submissions, if anything to take advantage of the air miles/points of the credit cards. My next submission will be >75K range, so those miles do add up.
Saw on the CRA website, there are two options to do that, with PaySimply and Plastiq....Anyone have experience using one of these two companies to submit credit card payments to CRA?
2.5 to 5% "convenience fee"
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
3069 posts
545 upvotes
andrew4321 wrote: 2.5 to 5% "convenience fee"
then that is not worth it...those miles/points ain't worth that much.. lol

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)