Anywhere to print in Montreal?

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2020 12:08 pm
[OP]
Jan 8, 2020
8 posts
4 upvotes

Anywhere to print in Montreal?

Anyone know where I can print a document off a USB stick in Montreal? Bureau en Gros plus the stationery shops are closed. I'd rather not have to order a printer and then return it, I just need to print an important document to send my landlord.
(But SAQ for booze and depanneurs for tobacco are essential, as is Canadian Tire and even Dollarama. This is Quebec for you.)
4 replies
Apr 6, 2001
182 posts
18 upvotes
Pharmacies with Canada Post counters inside usually have a photocopier machine available.
I'm not sure if it accepts USB but it's the big business machines so it might.
[OP]
Jan 8, 2020
8 posts
4 upvotes
I went to Pharmaprix today, and they've removed the photocopier which was at the front of the store. The Canada Post counter inside the Pharmaprix used to do copies and printing, but they told me they don't do that anymore because of coronavirus - which makes no sense to me at all. They still handle all kinds of other stuff from customers, but they can no longer make a photocopy or print from a USB stick. And we've got another month of this craziness left in Quebec. Unreal.
Deal Guru
Apr 26, 2004
11903 posts
2099 upvotes
Mississauga
Just buy a cheap inkjet printer at Walmart or Staples for like $40 and you can print to your heart's content.
Sep 13, 2011
812 posts
477 upvotes
Québec
I can print it for you for free in the eastern part of Montreal, just PM me.