Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Apollo

Apollo Pro 52V electric scooter FLASH SALE $2,299 ($250 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 11th, 2020 10:02 pm
Nov 7, 2017
262 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal

Apollo Pro 52V electric scooter FLASH SALE $2,299 ($250 off)

Deal Link:
Expiry:
October 12, 2020
Retailer:
Apollo
Biggest discounts on all 52V models in celebration of Canadian Thanksgiving. Sale ends Monday at midnight EST or when inventory sells out. No discount code needed.

Use code "electric-scooter.guide" for $100 off accessories.

Specs:
52V 23.5a LG Battery
Dual 1000W Motors
Up to 90KM range
Top Speed 60km/h
77lbs weight
18 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 27, 2012
1166 posts
1055 upvotes
Ottawa
How's the longevity on these units?
I looked the typical mileage of these units and it seems more like 40-50km under normal conditions.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8469 posts
4465 upvotes
Canuckland
benzylique wrote: How's the longevity on these units?
I looked the typical mileage of these units and it seems more like 40-50km under normal conditions.
As good as any other Chinese scooter.

I much rather buy the one from Costco because warranty
Nov 7, 2017
262 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal
DealCanuck wrote: As good as any other Chinese scooter.

I much rather buy the one from Costco because warranty
All scooters are made in China.
You get 2 years warranty with Apollo which is the best from any scooter company.
This is a high performance scooter which Costco will never sell.
Dec 25, 2006
749 posts
785 upvotes
Winnipeg
v3dg666 wrote: You get 2 years warranty with Apollo which is the best from any scooter company.
They say two year warranty - it's only ONE. After that they'll repair it "at their cost". Sorry, that's only one year warranty, not two.
People will believe what they want to believe whether fact or fiction.
'tis most frustrating when they aren't open to see and/or learn which is which.
Aug 19, 2012
179 posts
380 upvotes
Halifax
v3dg666 wrote: All scooters are made in China.
This is a high performance scooter which Costco will never sell.
Whoa whoa whoa, let's not jump to conclusions here. I think Costco might even sell high performance flying scooters 15-20 years from now (Hydrogen-powered, of course).
“Ravel Puzzlewell: What can change the nature of a man?”
Nov 21, 2009
907 posts
255 upvotes
Surrey
warpdwhim wrote: They say two year warranty - it's only ONE. After that they'll repair it "at their cost". Sorry, that's only one year warranty, not two.
Wow, what an untrustworthy company, playing with words lol. How can they even mention 24 month warranty... "at cost", how the hell do we know if it is "at cost". Of course they are going to charge parts and labor, and labor they can charge whatever they want.
Apr 24, 2013
933 posts
730 upvotes
Waterloo
This is a joke, 2.5k$ for a scooter. Rather buy an electric motorcycle for slightly more.
Deal Guru
Sep 6, 2002
11547 posts
5376 upvotes
Moving target
nimfomanijak wrote: This is a joke, 2.5k$ for a scooter. Rather buy an electric motorcycle for slightly more.
I think the use case is to be able to put in trunks of cars or take up to condo units. Most condos don’t allow bikes up to units let alone moto e scooters.

Watch the videos this thing looks like it handles off road pretty well.

Not my cup of tea but cool!
Autocorrect sucks
Aug 13, 2019
380 posts
954 upvotes
I had a feeling no one on RFD would be able to appreciate this deal. I’m an avid scooter rider and love my $2k vehicle. Also, these scooters are nothing compared to the ones sold by big retailers like Costco or amazon.
Nov 24, 2018
765 posts
980 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
60kmh on a tiny wheel is super unstable and dangerous.
It shouldn't be more than 30km unless the wheel is bigger IMO.
And it shouldn't be allow on bike path and sidewalk.
Can you imagine, going at 60km on this little thing? it can kill anybody with this.

EDITED:
They even have an 60V doing 70km/h..... gosh
Soon they will have an F1 sport on these scooter soon.
===========
Luckymobile (AC+BF deal), 20$ unlimited calls/ text + 3.25gig
Aug 13, 2019
380 posts
954 upvotes
GangStarr wrote: I think the use case is to be able to put in trunks of cars or take up to condo units. Most condos don’t allow bikes up to units let alone moto e scooters.

Watch the videos this thing looks like it handles off road pretty well.

Not my cup of tea but cool!
Exactly. I keep mine in my condo and inside my work building. No theft, charge up inside, and no worrying about the weather outside. Literally last week a motorcycle was lifted into the back of a van and drove off in under 60 seconds. No thank you.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
BertL67369 wrote:
They even have an 60V doing 70km/h..... gosh
May I interest you in the Apollo Pro Ludicrous - $4,899.00 CAD
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻
Nov 7, 2017
262 posts
907 upvotes
Montreal
BertL67369 wrote: They even have an 60V doing 70km/h..... gosh
Check out 72V Zero 11x - 110km/h
Or the 96V Rion RE90 - 130-160km/h
Mar 10, 2012
786 posts
1494 upvotes
PEACHLAND
This thing looks sweet. Not gonna buy it because I don't need another ornament but from watching a YouTube video it's pretty obvious it's not your typical electric scooter. Everyone here complaining about a $2,000 electric scooter but they'll drop $2,000 or more on a mountain bike or gaming PC.
Oct 5, 2014
611 posts
1367 upvotes
Ontario
2003fxdl wrote: This thing looks sweet. Not gonna buy it because I don't need another ornament but from watching a YouTube video it's pretty obvious it's not your typical electric scooter. Everyone here complaining about a $2,000 electric scooter but they'll drop $2,000 or more on a mountain bike or gaming PC.
There's a difference though, you can legally use those things but you can't legally ride a 50-60km/hr scooter on a road.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
For those not in the know, this is a rebranded Zero 10x. Deal's not hot but ok IMHO.

FWIW I had a similar but higher specs Kaabo Mantis Pro & it was fun as heck before I "graduated" to EUCs aka electric unicycles (which btw is even more fun but I digress as its another topic for another thread). For those thinking this is just another escoot like Xiaomi or Ninebot, think again.

For those concerned with safety, IMHO so long as its ridden correctly & worn with PPE (personal protective equipment), its no more dangerous than a bicycle. For others concerned with speed, all's I can say is you do know that its in your control right? One can drive 30kph or 60kph or 120kph in any automobile so please don't use top speed as an excuse.

For me, PEVs are the best antidote to covid lockdowns with built-in social distancing by design. Pennies to run/ride with as low maintenance as it gets for anything with 2 wheels & brakes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)