[Apple] Green Kitchen - Healthy Vegetarian Recipes (Free from Apple Store App)
- Deal Link:
- July 30, 2015
[IMG]http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-conte ... er-001.png[/IMG]
How to grab Green Kitchen for free
Step 1: Download Apple’s free Apple Store app to your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Step 2: Fire up the Apple Store app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
Step 3: Tap on the Featured tab at the bottom and scroll halfway down. You should see the “Download Green Kitchen free” option.
[IMG]http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-conte ... ot-001.jpg[/IMG]
Tap it to get started.
Step 3: A new screen with Green Kitchen description should appear. Now tap the green “Download now for free” button at the bottom.
Step 4: You’ll be yanked out of the Apple Store app and taken right into the App Store. Upon confirming your Apple ID password and tapping the Redeem button in the upper right corner of the screen, the app will automatically start downloading to your device.
[IMG]http://media.idownloadblog.com/wp-conte ... ot-002.jpg[/IMG]
Once Green Kitchen has downloaded, you’ll be able to re-download it later at no additional costs and put it on your other devices through the App Store’s Purchased tab.
Green Kitchen highlights:
- A mixed variety of main courses, snacks and healthy drinks.
- 110 handpicked premium recipes.
- Switch seamlessly between English (metric units), English (US units), German, Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese.
- Save your favourites so you can return to them quickly.
- Shopping list: Just email or SMS the ingredients to your iPhone!
- Estimated cooking time for each recipe.
- All recipes are marked if they are vegan, raw, gluten free, sugar free or whole grain.
- Step by step cooking instructions, tap on a step to mark it as completed.
- Universal app – run it on both your iPhone and your iPad.
Green Kitchen is optimized for the iPhone 5/5s/5c, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screen sizes and has a WatchKit component with a glance and an Apple Watch app.