• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2020 9:36 am
[OP]
Aug 15, 2011
202 posts
126 upvotes
Ottawa

[Staples] Apple AirPods Pro for $264.99

Apple AirPods Pro for $264.99 at Staples.

There is a coupon for $15 off $200 or more 76366

https://www.staples.ca/products/2964395 ... irpods-pro
Last edited by pcdouble on Dec 18th, 2020 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
45 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
19439 posts
5493 upvotes
Toronto
This is the price pretty much everywhere.
Sep 28, 2015
731 posts
555 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
The other airpods (non-pro) are also on sale.

Airmiles has a cash miles promotion 85 miles for $10 instead of 95 (dec 17 to 24). So if you have lots of cash miles, good opportunity to use them. In store only.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
5689 posts
1682 upvotes
Would love to get my hands on the regular AirPods w/ the wireless charging case but not sure I want to pay a $50 premium just for the convenience of wireless charging.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2005
1952 posts
681 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Would love to get my hands on the regular AirPods w/ the wireless charging case but not sure I want to pay a $50 premium just for the convenience of wireless charging.
It’s too slow to charge wireless
Dec 8, 2009
783 posts
238 upvotes
game_fanatic wrote: Would love to get my hands on the regular AirPods w/ the wireless charging case but not sure I want to pay a $50 premium just for the convenience of wireless charging.
Not worth it , since if you adding $50 for just wireless charger then put bit more to get airpod pro which has wireless charger and other extra good features. you must have plenty of lightning cables so it's not a big deal.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
3022 posts
1291 upvotes
, ON
Costco also have them for same price.

But, Staples may have coupon.

Anyone has coupon that will work with this?
Sep 28, 2015
731 posts
555 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
echo_jey wrote: Not worth it , since if you adding $50 for just wireless charger then put bit more to get airpod pro which has wireless charger and other extra good features. you must have plenty of lightning cables so it's not a big deal.
Have the wireless version and agree with this. The wireless case is also very picky in regarding to wireless chargers.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 17, 2007
5689 posts
1682 upvotes
echo_jey wrote: Not worth it , since if you adding $50 for just wireless charger then put bit more to get airpod pro which has wireless charger and other extra good features. you must have plenty of lightning cables so it's not a big deal.
Ahh thanks for confirming. I did actually own AirPod Pro's but I am not a fan of 'in-the-ear-canal' type of earbuds, I find my wired earpods quite comfy so I figure AirPods would fit the bill.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
12782 posts
22331 upvotes
if you used before , you'll need to use a different email adress to sign up
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2005
2443 posts
1147 upvotes
I have these and they're great. I'm no apple fan boy and often criticize apple. Maybe there are better earbuds with noise canceling out there? I haven't done any research into it, but these are great. Whether they're worth the price is up to you though. I will say the easy switch from noise canceling to not is awesome.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1492 posts
1197 upvotes
Surrey
tim-x wrote: I have these and they're great. I'm no apple fan boy and often criticize apple. Maybe there are better earbuds with noise canceling out there? I haven't done any research into it, but these are great. Whether they're worth the price is up to you though. I will say the easy switch from noise canceling to not is awesome.
The noise canceling is alright, but I’ve had some issues with the fit so there may be some sound leaking in. Obviously can’t compare to overhead ANC headphones. The general sound and transparency mode are great though. I wonder why the normal price has dropped so much?
Jan 7, 2019
68 posts
81 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: The noise canceling is alright, but I’ve had some issues with the fit so there may be some sound leaking in. Obviously can’t compare to overhead ANC headphones. The general sound and transparency mode are great though. I wonder why the normal price has dropped so much?
Christmas time is a good time to clear a bunch out, especially with airpods pro "2" coming in the first half of next year, but ya probably more so the end of year clearance that you typically see in other products
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1492 posts
1197 upvotes
Surrey
fizz215 wrote: Christmas time is a good time to clear a bunch out, especially with airpods pro "2" coming in the first half of next year, but ya probably more so the end of year clearance that you typically see in other products
AirPods Pro 2 will not be coming out early next year. 3rd Gen regular airpods will
Jan 7, 2019
68 posts
81 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: AirPods Pro 2 will not be coming out early next year. 3rd Gen regular airpods will
ah ok. sticking to my xmas reasoning then :)
Jun 25, 2010
819 posts
250 upvotes
How long do they last on full charge with 90-100 % volume?
Jul 3, 2016
287 posts
213 upvotes
Can confirm that APP is very picky with wireless charger, but it’s my preferred way to charge.

I’m getting about 4-5 hours per charge, typically on transparency mode.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1492 posts
1197 upvotes
Surrey
HankLeTank wrote: Can confirm that APP is very picky with wireless charger, but it’s my preferred way to charge.

I’m getting about 4-5 hours per charge, typically on transparency mode.
I’ve actually had no issues charging these with my Samsung Wireless pad, unlike with my iPhone XS Max sometimes. My 2 biggest issues have been fit and the fact that the automatic pause when removing from ear doesn’t always work. Call quality is unexpectedly great on these, better than talking on the phone itself. I hope the Gen 2 Pros fit better.
Oct 27, 2012
172 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
thx op, cheaper than costco, coupon worked
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

― Stephen McCranie

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)