Hot Deals

[Costco] Apple Airpods Pro - $268.99 (new low)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 10:50 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
4631 posts
3167 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Love my AirPod Pros. The new seamless experience is fantastic. I’ll be watching a movie on my iPad Pro and if a call comes in, automatically pauses and switched to my phone. If I’m surfing on my phone and a video I want to watch, I just have to click on the video and the movie pauses and switched to my phone. Same for my MacBook too.
Current Fido and Rogers customer.
Ex Koodo customer.
Nov 6, 2011
515 posts
192 upvotes
Calgary
Available now at Beacon Hill Costco (Calgary NW)
Mar 13, 2005
235 posts
63 upvotes
In stock at Calgary CrossIron Mills Costco as well.
Oct 16, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
frendzpz wrote: Is it the the with TELUS EPP ?IF NOT please explain it how to get it via apple epp?thanks.i am with epp telus.
Hi, it’s called employee purchase program in which certain corporates are tie up with apple and they give discounts. I work for a bank and we have discounts. Use below url and replace Starbucks with your company name to check whether your company has tie up with apple. Not just AirPods many products having discounts. Good luck!

https://www.apple.com/ca/cepp/starbucks/
Oct 16, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
frendzpz wrote: Is it the the with TELUS EPP ?IF NOT please explain it how to get it via apple epp?thanks.i am with epp telus.
Oct 16, 2020
23 posts
9 upvotes
Hi, it’s called employee purchase program in which certain corporates are tie up with apple and they give discounts. I work for a bank and we have discounts. Use below url and replace Starbucks with your company name to check whether your company has tie up with apple. Not just AirPods many products having discounts. Good luck!

Sep 10, 2015
200 posts
36 upvotes
Brampton, ON
davidvh wrote: Picked up a set of Apple AirPods Pro in Richmond, BC, yesterday evening. With tax... $353.31.

It's frustrating how Costco often takes limited stock of an item and distributes it to a few stores rather than ensuring each has the product. In the case of AirPods Pro, it may have meant each store having approximately a hundred each. Instead there are two with several hundred. I see this frequently at the downtown location; in fact, often it won't have stock of items found at other stores. With it being a smaller location, it isn't necessary to have hundreds of a given item. Have fewer of each and a better selection.

I hope someone from Costco is reading this!

I digress...

With the AirPods Pro I also bought AppleCare+... Costco registers the warranty in store on your behalf; simply provide an email. I use AirPods Generation 1 every day when I run; after two years and five months the batteries are no longer in good shape. Had I had AppleCare Apple may have given me a new pair... I'm certain their capacity was less than 80% after two years.

Get battery service if it retains less than 80% of its original capacity.
How do we check battery capacity or retention
Jul 13, 2013
869 posts
612 upvotes
flexsingh wrote: How do we check battery capacity or retention
There’s no way for you to check, I believe Apple has a tool they use to check. At close to two years with decent usage they’re very likely to qualify for battery replacements.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1361 posts
382 upvotes
Brampton
Raghav99 wrote: Hi, it’s called employee purchase program in which certain corporates are tie up with apple and they give discounts. I work for a bank and we have discounts. Use below url and replace Starbucks with your company name to check whether your company has tie up with apple. Not just AirPods many products having discounts. Good luck!

The above link can also be accessed from Perkopolis. Check if you have perkopolis access/account
Jun 16, 2019
54 posts
41 upvotes
I noticed they are in Warden and Ellesmere Costco in Toronto area. Right after entrance.
Dec 13, 2005
76 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
Montréal Bridge has them in stock as of this morning 10:30am
Sep 10, 2015
200 posts
36 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Wasp14 wrote: There’s no way for you to check, I believe Apple has a tool they use to check. At close to two years with decent usage they’re very likely to qualify for battery replacements.
Use main daily for calls and got the apple care so hopefully replaceable in future, thanks
Dec 12, 2012
261 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Within Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, has anyone seen them in stock recently?
Sep 11, 2008
141 posts
17 upvotes
Richmond Hill
terrbear wrote: Within Toronto, Richmond Hill, Markham, Scarborough, has anyone seen them in stock recently?
Yes markham east has it and near yorkdale have them
Dec 12, 2012
261 posts
153 upvotes
Toronto
Guamon wrote: Yes markham east has it and near yorkdale have them
thank you! will check markham east soon

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 3 guests)

FarhadR15122