Hot Deals

[Costco] Apple Airpods Pro - $268.99 (new low)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 11:47 am
Newbie
Sep 5, 2011
78 posts
89 upvotes
Toronto
Now down to $263.99 on Costco as well. (Staples is still cheaper with that $15 off coupon.)
Member
Nov 10, 2005
208 posts
38 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone know which Costco locations have Airpod Pros in stock around Vancouver?

Edit: Found a stack at Richmond
Jr. Member
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
dennyhj wrote: Any advices?
Well I would strongly advise to avoid Apple products entirely. I have Liberty 2 Pro buds and they walk all over airpod pro or anything samsung offers (in fact they are arguably the best sounding earbuds every made), except perhaps voice call clarity, for far less cashy money. Thanks for asking!
Newbie
May 31, 2010
74 posts
67 upvotes
Calgary
I have them too, and they're a POS.
Deal Addict
Oct 6, 2014
1197 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wondering if AppleCare from Costco, for the AirPods Pro is worth it?
Jr. Member
User avatar
Sep 15, 2018
173 posts
94 upvotes
Ottawa


Just got the item. Anyone has this problem that the lid is a bit loose and make clicking sound bc of it?
Newbie
Nov 28, 2020
6 posts
dennyhj wrote: Visions has an AirPods Pro bundle (with iOttie wireless charging pad) on sale for $269:
"https://www.visions.ca/Catalogue/Catego ... =PKG003180"

For $5 extra (compared to Costco's or Amazon's $264), you get the charging pad which Amazon sells for $34. Is this hot or not?

Any advices?
Also interested.
Are there any coupons that can be applied here?
Is it better than the expired deal with staples?
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
13632 posts
7344 upvotes
Southern Ontario
HuoShing wrote: Well I would strongly advise to avoid Apple products entirely. I have Liberty 2 Pro buds and they walk all over airpod pro or anything samsung offers (in fact they are arguably the best sounding earbuds every made), except perhaps voice call clarity, for far less cashy money. Thanks for asking!
I think the whole point of AP or APP is voice quality and Apple ecosystem. And in the case of APP, pressing the arm for quick off/on ANC. There are many options out there that have more favorable sound signatures and frequency response.
Jr. Member
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
ANC being reported as causing tinnitus like symptoms, apple support thread on this is heartbreaking to read the horror stories of tortured suffering. Fair warning.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 11, 2008
630 posts
352 upvotes
Quebec
HuoShing wrote: ANC being reported as causing tinnitus like symptoms, apple support thread on this is heartbreaking to read the horror stories of tortured suffering. Fair warning.
Interesting. Never heard of this. Did Apple adress that issue?
Jr. Member
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
Gr4v1ty wrote: Interesting. Never heard of this. Did Apple adress that issue?
Apple and Bose playing dumb about it, I smell yet another class action lawsuit coming.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 14, 2003
14293 posts
1170 upvotes
HuoShing wrote: Apple and Bose playing dumb about it, I smell yet another class action lawsuit coming.
This sort of thing has been reported for years from any ANC. It’s likely people who already had it but the day to day normal background noise has previously drowned it out.
Science
is the new
rock 'n'
roll.
Jr. Member
May 14, 2017
154 posts
51 upvotes
peepthetoad wrote:


Just got the item. Anyone has this problem that the lid is a bit loose and make clicking sound bc of it?
mine is the same. I googled a bit, and apprently lots of the people have this.. i guess its normal
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2009
118 posts
27 upvotes
Guelph
peepthetoad wrote:


Just got the item. Anyone has this problem that the lid is a bit loose and make clicking sound bc of it?
Bought a pair from Amazon and Costco. Both have loose lids. Apple recently moved manufacturing from China to Vietnam. My friend has Airpods Pro made in China and it does not have the loose lid issue.

My first gen Airpods did not have this issue at all.
Deal Addict
Apr 22, 2014
2931 posts
1199 upvotes
, ON
nitin12822 wrote: Create a new login and it should work.
Customer service said the code already expired in December.

That’s okay. I got it from shoppers drug mart as they are offering 20x points which equal to $95 off
Sr. Member
User avatar
Sep 11, 2008
630 posts
352 upvotes
Quebec
anotherbargainhunter wrote: Customer service said the code already expired in December.

That’s okay. I got it from shoppers drug mart as they are offering 20x points which equal to $95 off
Can you order them online?

Top