Hot Deals

[Costco] Apple Airpods Pro - $268.99 (new low)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 7:03 pm
Mar 5, 2018
225 posts
102 upvotes
emmui wrote: Bought a pair from Amazon and Costco. Both have loose lids. Apple recently moved manufacturing from China to Vietnam. My friend has Airpods Pro made in China and it does not have the loose lid issue.

My first gen Airpods did not have this issue at all.
I bought the AirPods Pro for my son last year when it was just available, it had the loose lid. Brought it to exchange at Apple store, they verified and confirmed the problem and exchanged with a new case. It is made in China.
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
Ojam wrote: This sort of thing has been reported for years from any ANC. It’s likely people who already had it but the day to day normal background noise has previously drowned it out.
You make an interesting observation here relating to perception and its subjective nature. It reminds me of playing an old favorite video on the new display and suddenly seeing all the shti from low bitrate.
Sep 15, 2018
172 posts
93 upvotes
Ottawa
TomShopper wrote: I bought the AirPods Pro for my son last year when it was just available, it had the loose lid. Brought it to exchange at Apple store, they verified and confirmed the problem and exchanged with a new case. It is made in China.
Ya very disappointed in apple quality. My jabra 75t never has this. Unfortunately ontario is in lock down so I cannot come to apple store for an exchange right away but will definitely do when they reopen.
Last edited by peepthetoad on Jan 2nd, 2021 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 24, 2016
172 posts
52 upvotes
Anyone think AirPods cause sickness? I mean frequencies super close to your Brain. Vs wired headphones. I know frequencies are everywhere these days but just seems sketchy.
Aug 13, 2020
181 posts
506 upvotes
DealzToronto wrote: Anyone think AirPods cause sickness? I mean frequencies super close to your Brain. Vs wired headphones. I know frequencies are everywhere these days but just seems sketchy.
Sounds like the frequencies already scrambled you all up
May 14, 2017
154 posts
51 upvotes
TomShopper wrote: I bought the AirPods Pro for my son last year when it was just available, it had the loose lid. Brought it to exchange at Apple store, they verified and confirmed the problem and exchanged with a new case. It is made in China.
so i can get it changed? should I contact online? they will probaly ask me to mail cuz no apple store nearby..
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2001
6113 posts
74 upvotes
Ottawa
picked up 3 pairs of AirPods (non pro version) with AppleCare at Costco.

I can't seem to find AppleCare in my list of products though, under my support devices...any idea how to add these to my list of products? I did activate my appleid when I purchased AppleCare for the AirPods at Costco, so weird that it's not there...
Sep 7, 2017
546 posts
375 upvotes
skanji wrote: picked up 3 pairs of AirPods (non pro version) with AppleCare at Costco.

I can't seem to find AppleCare in my list of products though, under my support devices...any idea how to add these to my list of products? I did activate my appleid when I purchased AppleCare for the AirPods at Costco, so weird that it's not there...
It shows up under your support coverage for the product. Not as item listed as products you own.
Jul 30, 2016
703 posts
304 upvotes
new price is 262.99, just submitted the price adjustment for $1+taxes...am i true RFDier ?
Dec 28, 2018
120 posts
91 upvotes
I have voucher $50 off for $250 on costco.ca that I am not going to use. Expired Jan 17th 2021. Anyone interested in buying for $20 e-transfer please PM me. Thanks
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2007
1489 posts
320 upvotes
Anyone know if Costco is accepting returns here in Mississauga during lockdown?
Sep 11, 2008
628 posts
351 upvotes
Quebec
Anyone think that the microphone picks too much ambient noises?